A delicious combination to start the day full of energy! Blueberry and Banana Oat Pancakes.
Recipe Tips: Oat Pancakes with Banana and Blueberries
- Preparation time: 3 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 75g of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour 2.0
- 1 banana
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 pinch of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of BioSeries Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- FoodSeries Caramel Syrup
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4.5g|
|of which sugars:||7.6g|
How to make: Oat Pancakes with Banana and Blueberries
- Mix and beat all the ingredients, bar half a banana and the blueberries
- In the non-stick frying pan, add a little oil, let it heat up, add 1/3 of the previous dough as well as of a handful of blueberries.
- Turn them over after about a minute.
- To serve, chop the other half of the banana and, optionally, add some FoodSeries caramel syrup.
Also check out all the other recipes (this is the biggest list you’ll find anywhere) we have for oat pancakes.