Training RoutinesTraining Routines
What is a Training Routine?It involves a series of guidelines that have to be repeated periodically and which follow a progression in order to create the corresponding adaptations to reach a determined objective.
If you have reached this point, you will be happy to know that we have gathered the training routines which are currently available in our blog.
What are the Objectives of a Training Routine?The objectives will be determined by those who follow a training. Some of them, basically and generally, can be summed up like:
- Muscle Resistance
Training Routine for Volume and DefinitionBefore starting, we need to explain that there are no specific routines for Volume or Definition.
If you want to gain strength, do not start with a cutting phase…
Training Routine to Lose FatWhat is it? We published a Protocol to Smash Fat in our blog which is based on a meticulous and effective nutritional plan to lose fat. It consists on alternating days with different caloric supplies, leading to a caloric deficit overall.
- Those who want to lose fat
Training Routine for Physical DefinitionWhat is it It is a routine to achieve muscle definition through a constant change in the training parameters (intensity, pace, frequency…) and strategies.
- Those who are following a cutting phase along with a hypocaloric diet and who have 1 year of experience at least
Training Routine for VolumeWhat is it? It is a monthly routine (for 8 months) to increase the muscle mass through a series of training strategies which will alternate:
- Divided frequency,
- Full body,
- Chest-leg and
- Those who want to increase their muscle mass with a hypercaloric diet
Hypertrophy RoutineWhat is it? Hypertrophy is the ability to increase the size of the muscle fibers and it is the reason why a 99% of the people go to the gym.
- Those who have started going to the gym
- Experienced athletes who want to increase their muscle mass
- As a mesocycle for athletes during mid-season
Strength RoutineWhat is it? It is a routine to increase the strength, which is measured with the 1RM test using basic or multi-joint exercises: deadlift, squats, bench press and military press.
- Experienced people who want to improve their marks in basic exercises
- Athletes who want a complementary method to enhance their sport discipline
Strength Mesocycle or BPT Strength Progression
MadCow 5×5 Strength RoutineWhat is it? It is a classic progression of the MadCow 5×5 Strength Routine.
- Experienced athletes who want to increase their strength, mainly squats
Functional RoutineWhat is it? It is a training system that enhances all the athletic capacities: strength, power, speed… apart from having a hypertrophic component. If you are looking for new challenges and you truly enjoy training, you will learn how to execute Olympic movements and the basic exercises (squats, deadlift, bench and military press) will be your allies.
Everyone who tries it never backs up and is able to complete the 110 weeks!Who can benefit from it?
- Experienced athletes who want to face new challenges
Routine for WomenWhat is it? Women have always believed that their training should be different than that of men, but this is absolutely false. On the contrary, women can and have to train like any other man, without falling into false myths like 'becoming the Hulk'. This is why after creating the BPT system I thought about creating a version that would be slightly more focused on women, but with the structure of said methodology.
- It is mainly aimed at women, but any men can follow it as well adjusting the workload
3 Days Pull-Push RoutineWhat is it? It is a training routine that consists of dividing each workout session according to the function of the exercise, that is, push or pull. Moreover, it leaves the lower part of the body for a specific day.
So, if you like iron, this is definitely your routine!Who can benefit from it?
- Experienced athletes who want to increase their strength and hypertrophy
Chest-Leg routineWhat is it? This routine has a similar focus to the previous one.
- Experienced athletes who want to enhance the work of each muscle group.
Chest-Leg Routine or BPT Chest-Leg Routine
Full Body RoutineWhat is it? Every day we will work all the muscle groups.
- Experienced athletes who want to combine different sport disciplines
Routine for BeginnersWhat is it? We need to pay a lot of attention to beginners at the gym
have a good start and enjoy your time at the gym!Who can benefit from it?
- Those who lack experience training
Dumbbell Training RoutineWhat is it? A minimalist routine so that you can train using just a couple of dumbbells.
- People who have very little time to train and who would rather do so at home
Weight-loss Training RoutineWhat is it? It involves 7 types of exercises focused on burning the highest amount of calories which will also trigger a high oxidation of fatty acids. Who can benefit from it?
- Those who want to lose fat in a dynamic and entertaining way
Weight Loss Training Routine
Home Workout Routine for GlutesWhat is it? This routine focuses on working the glutes. Most of us spend a lot of time sitting on a chair due to our work. This is a factor that can cause muscle shortening and inhibit the main function of the glutes.
- Those who want to improve their physical posture, strengthen the muscles of the glutes and lower the chances of suffering injuries
Exercises for the Glutes
Training Routine for Legs and Glutes with a Stability BallWhat is it? It is a routine for the glutes which will only require a Stability Ball to perform the exercises. Who can benefit from it?
- Those who want to do a maintenance routine at home
Training Routine to Lose Weight in the LegsWhat is it? 6 + 3 exercises and combos focused on losing fat from the legs while strengthening them.
- Those who want to lose fat in the legs and tone them
- Those who want to improve the resistance of the lower part of the body
Training Routine to Lose Weight in the Legs
Training Routine to Strengthen the LegsWhat is it? It is a leg routine to strengthen this part of the body without having to go to the gym. However, you can use it as a complementary workout for your usual strength routine. Who can benefit from it?
- Those who do not have time to go to the gym and who want to strengthen their legs
Training routine to Strengthen the Legs
HIIT Training RoutineWhat is it? HIIT is an acronym for High Intensity Interval Training, consisting of brief sets at a high intensity, followed by an active recovery at a low intensity. Who can benefit from it?
- Those who want to burn more fat in a short period of time
- Experienced athletes
Spartan Training RoutineWhat is it? It is a quite unconventional training that mainly focuses on the performance and on bettering oneself. Who can benefit from it?
- Those who are willing to face new challenges
- Experienced athletes
Spartan Training Routine
Triathlon Gym RoutineWhat is it? Triathlon is an extremely hard discipline, since you have to master 3 specialties: swimming, cycling and running.
You will be able to enhance the sport performance!Who can benefit from it?
- Those who practice Triathlon and who to improve their physical capacities
Triathlon Gym Routine
Gym Routine for Endurance RunnersWhat is it? It is a routine that is especially aimed at endurance runners in order to prevent injuries and enhance the running performance.
- Endurance runners who have experience training with weights