Today we bring you an extra special recipe for Christmas: Chocolate Christmas Trees. Tempted?
Recipe Tips: Christmas Trees
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Tree
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 2 Eggs
- 60 ml of Milk or Plant Milk
- 1 tbsp of BioSeries 100% Ghee Clarified Butter Bio
- 3 serving of FoodSeries Almond Flour
- 3 servings of FoodSeries Unflavoured Instant Oat Flour
- 20g of FoodSeries Cocoa Powder
- 50 g of FoodSeries Erythritol Powder
- 10 g of Yeast
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,8g|
|of which sugars:||0,8g|
How to make: Christmas Trees
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put the mixture into a silicone mould.
- Microwave for 8-10 min at maximum power.
- Unmould and cut into triangular portions.
- Insert a wooden stick into each portion.
Easy to make - 100%
Ingredients - 100%
Nutritional value - 100%
Taste - 100%