The light turkey breast is a very easy fish that is also healthy and delicious.
Recipe Tips: Roasted Turkey
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour
- Portion size: 1 Slice
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 1 turkey breast (1kg or more)
- A glass of wine
- Spices (ginger, pepper, galangal)
- Aromatic herbs (bay and rosemary)
- Half orange
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.6g|
|of which sugars:||0.2g|
How to make: Roasted Turkey
- Put the turkey breast in a plastic bag with the aromatic herbs and spices, as well as the half orange juice.
- Shake it so that the turkey will soak in all the flavors and remove the air from the bag.
- Now, store it in the fridge for 3 hours at least. If you leave it for longer, the meat will be tastier in the end.
- Preheat the oven at 180ºC for at least 10 minutes.
- Once hot, put the turkey on a tray with the spices and herbs. Moreover, you can add a little bit of wine or stock to add more flavor.
- Cook for 1 hour at least at 180. Depending on the size, it will need more or less time.