This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
- Spinach powder.
- No food additives.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- High in fibre and protein.
Table of contents
What is Spinach powder?
Spinach Powder by EssentialSeries is a powdered food made solely and exclusively from Spinacia oleracea leaves pulverised and dried to concentrate their volume.
Spinach is a green leafy vegetable well known for its nutritional richness. A food that contains flavonoids, carotenoids, chlorophylls, fibre, and other nutrients.
Spinach powder is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Spinach Powder Properties
- Protein helps to increase muscle mass.
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance of muscle mass.
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
Why to take Spinach powder?
Because it is a food naturally high in protein and fibre!
Spinach powder, a protein source
Thanks to the drying process of spinach leaves, which contain high amounts of water, the powdered food is very dense in nutrients, including protein, without the need for any additives.
Protein contributes to the maintenance and gain of muscle mass, as well as to normal bone maintenance.
Spinach powder by EssentialSeries provides 24% protein.
Why buy Spinach powder in HSN?
Many greens products contain a mixture of powdered vegetables, and sometimes even dried fruits, but... If you want to consume a particular vegetable in isolation?
It is not an easy task, depending on the plant there may not be many options on the market and those products that are available are disproportionately priced.
Even many products on the market use emulsifiers to improve the solubility of the product.
Not in HSN!
We have developed a spinach powder product to make it possible to use this food on its own if desired, 100% Spinacia oleracea whitout additives.
More convenient format
The powder presentation makes it possible to regulate the amount of food to be used, so that you can increase the intensity of the vegetable flavour of your shakes and smoothies according to your taste preferences.
Spinach powder is a product completely suitable for use by vegetarians and vegans.
It consists solely of pulverised spinach, which has not been treated in the presence of other ingredients of animal origin, and is therefore completely free from traces of animal derivatives.
Which products combine Spinach powder?
It goes great in combination with:
Kale powder + Maca powder + Guar gum powder.
To make a supergreen smoothie.
- Aune, D., Giovannucci, E., Boffetta, P., Fadnes, L. T., Keum, N. N., Norat, T., … Tonstad, S. (2017). Fruit and vegetable intake and the risk of cardiovascular disease, total cancer and all-cause mortality-A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. International Journal of Epidemiology, 46(3), 1029–1056.
- Roberts, J. L., & Moreau, R. (2016). Functional properties of spinach (Spinacia oleracea L.) phytochemicals and bioactives. Food and Function, 7(8), 3337–3353.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 20ml (10g)|
|Servings per container: 15|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)|