GUARANA EXTRACT POWDER (6:1)
- 100% Guarana Extract Powder.
- 6:1 extraction ratio.
- 10% caffeine.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Guarana Extract Powder (6:1) by EssentialSeries is a powdered food supplement made from the seeds of the Paullinia cupana plant, with a 6:1 extraction ratio and a standardised 10% caffeine content.
Guarana is a plant native to South America.
Guarana Extract Powder (6:1) is a supplement suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Guarana seeds contain caffeine and more chemical constituents of the plant.
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana) can help to maintain the body's normal energisation and ability to concentrate.
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana) helps increase alertness.1
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana) facilitates slimming as part of a slimming diet.
Not all botanical extracts are the same. Do you want to know more about our guarana extract?
The extraction ratio, which is the number in brackets after the product name, indicates the ratio between the amount of raw material used per unit of extract processed.
HSN's guarana extract has an extraction ratio (6:1), an indication of good quality raw material.
The extraction ratio is an important data to know the characteristics of the food supplement, however the practice of declaring this ratio is not widespread in the industry.
Don't settle! At HSN you have it all.
Knowing the caffeine content of guarana seed extract is important.
The extract is standardised to 10% of its caffeine content, so that each dispenser contains 40mg net.
The product is 100% suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Mix one scoop into approximately 200ml of water or juice to make one serving. Consume up to three servings throughout the day.
With HSN products such as:
- Astrup, A., Toubro, S., Cannon, S., Hein, P., Breum, L., & Madsen, J. (1990). Caffeine: A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of its thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects in healthy volunteers. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 51(5), 759–767.
- Bernatoniene, J., & Kopustinskiene, D. M. (2018). The Role of Catechins in Cellular Responses to Oxidative Stress. Molecules, 23(4).
- Kennedy, D. O., Haskell, C. F., Wesnes, K. A., & Scholey, A. B. (2004). Improved cognitive performance in human volunteers following administration of guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract: Comparison and interaction with Panax ginseng. Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior, 79(3), 401–411.
- Koot, P., & Deurenberg, P. (1995). Comparison of changes in energy expenditure and body temperatures after caffeine consumption. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism, 39(3), 135–142.
1 At least 75mg of caffeine per serving.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 0.5ml (400mg)|
|Daily dose: 3 scoops of 0.5ml (1200mg)|
|Servings per container: 375|
|Guarana Seeds (Paullinia cupana L.)||7200mg|
|from 6:1 extract of seeds of Paullinia cupana L. (10% Caffeine)||1200mg|
GUARANA EXTRACT POWDER (6:1) - 150g ingredients:Guarana extract (6:1 Paulinia cupana L. seeds, 10% caffeine).
Warnings de GUARANA EXTRACT POWDER (6:1) - 150g:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. It contains caffeine [40mg/1 scoop (400mg)]. It may contain traces of gluten, peanuts, eggs and nuts. This product may have a natural colour variation.
How to take
Mix 1 scoop of 0.5ml (100mg) in water, juice or any drink of your choice, take up to 3 times a day.
A satisfied customer says:
After taking caffeine for a long time, I switched to guarana and I must say that I prefer it, firstly because it does not make you nervous and secondly because the energy lasts longer than caffeine.Show original language
A critical customer says:
Effective but difficult packaging.
It is effective because it wakes you up and activates you but the container is very uncomfortable to take, the fingers do not fit, they should change the packaging. Good price.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.