- Taurine powder.
- 100% RAW.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- No additives.
- Neutral flavour.
With purity analysis by an independent laboratory with DANAK certification.
L-Taurine powder by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement in powder form, based on L-taurine.
L-Taurine is a sulphonic amino acid, the 2-amino derivative of ethanesulphonic acid. It is a naturally occurring amino acid derived from the metabolism of methionine and cysteine. It is an abundant component of meat and fish, and is used as a food supplement (ChEBI, 2018).
This is a food supplement suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
L-taurine is a classic component of pre-workouts, and makes a great combo with:
Prepare your homemade pre-workout formula with our RawSeries supplements!
The L-taurine powder has been milled and sieved to the maximum particle size reduction.
- Greater particle dispersion.
- Homogeneous suspension.
- Longer suspension time, less sedimentation.
- Doesn't form lumps.
You don't even need a mixer! You can mix it in a glass with a spoon.
The product contains only 100% L-taurine, no other ingredients are included in its composition.
This food supplement is therefore suitable for vegetarians and vegans, as no animal ingredients were used in the development process.
It has a neutral taste, characteristic of L-taurine, slightly acidic, but with such a reduced intensity that it is not noticeable in combination with proteins such as Evowhey 2.0.
You can use L-taurine in your shake without worry, as it doesn't noticeably affect its taste.
At HSN we offer you food supplements of the highest quality!
And we want you to have peace of mind, which is why L-taurine is independently tested by an external food testing laboratory accredited by the Danish Accreditation Fund.
The report determining the purity of the complement has been certified in compliance with DS/EN ISO/IEC 17025 DANAK 581.
- Chemical Entities of Biological Interest (ChEBI). (2018). taurine (CHEBI:15891).
- Gil, A. (2010). Tratado de Nutrición. Nutrición Humana en el Estado de Salud. (Coord. Martínez, E & Maldonado, J.). Madrid: Editorial Médica Panamericana.
- Jakaria, M., Azam, S., Haque, M., Jo, S.-H., Uddin, M. S., Kim, I.-S., & Choi, D.-K. (2019). Taurine and Its Analogs in Neurological Disorders: Focus on Therapeutic Potential and Molecular Mechanisms. 24, 1–15.
- Klabunde, R. (2011). Cardiovascular Physiology Concepts. Baltimore, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Schaffer, S., & Kim, H. W. (2018). Effects and Mechanisms of Taurine as a Therapeutic Agent. Biomolecules & Therapeutics, 26(3), 225–241.
- Smith, C. M., Marks, A. D., Lieberman, M. A., Marks, D. B., & Marks, D. B. (2005). Marks' basic medical biochemistry: A clinical approach. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops of 0.5ml (1000mg)|
|Daily dose: 6 scoops of 0.5ml (3000mg)|
|Servings per container: 150|
L-TAURINE POWDER 150g ingredients:Taurine.
Warnings de L-TAURINE POWDER 150g:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 2 scoops of 0.5ml (1g) in 100-200ml of water. Take 3 times a day (3g).
Videos Related To L-TAURINE POWDER
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
A satisfied customer says:
Excellent pre-workout supplement for those days when we need extra energy. I prepare it in the water I take with me for training, it has no flavor, and you don't have to add much quantity so this product lasts quite long and is very economical.Show original language
A critical customer says:
Good price x quality
The price/quality ratio is perfect, but it would have been better to present it in a jar and not in the bag.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.