Glycopump® (GLYCEROL) POWDER
- Pure 65% glycerol powder.
- 100% Glycopump® raw material.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
Glycopump® (Glycerol) powder by RawSeries is a feed additive based on free glycerol, non-monostearate, in powder form, standardised to 65%, Glycopump®.
Glycerol, or glycerine, is a 3-carbon molecule used in the food industry as a sweetener and humectant because of its high water binding capacity, a property that has attracted the interest of endurance athletes.
This product has been produced without the presence of animal ingredients and is therefore 100% suitable for use by vegetarians and vegans.
Glycerol is an alditol, a carbon structure.
However, in the food supplement industry, glycerol monostearate, is generally marketed in the form of glycerol monostearate, a fatty acid. This affects the properties of glycerol in an unknown way, as its digestion and metabolisation is altered and it is possible that part of its primary mechanisms may be lost as a result.
In fact, athletes who consume glycerol monostearate frequently report gastrointestinal discomfort, while those who use free glycerol do not experience these negative effects.
Glycopump® is a patent of the BMP group, internationally renowned for the market's leading innovations in the production and development of glycerine products.
Glycopump® is 65% pure, free, unesterified glycerol powder, i.e. not monostearate, which is 6 times more potent than traditional glycerol monostearate compounds.
¡Lo mejor para tus entrenamientos y competiciones!
Glycerol is a slightly sweet compound, which makes it a pleasant compound to consume even in high concentrations in pre- and intra-workout drinks.
No animal ingredients are used in its production, making it a food supplement suitable for use in vegetarian and vegan diets.
There are many protocols for the use of pure glycerol, not monostearate, and drink to improve hydration, depending on the purpose and timing of use.
Glycerol goes very well with products such as:
- Robergs, R. A., & Griffin, S. E. (1998). Glycerol: Biochemistry, pharmacokinetics and clinical and practical applications. Sports Medicine, 26(3), 145–167.
- Wagner, D. R. (1999). Hyperhydrating with glycerol: Implications for athletic performance. Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 99(2), 207–212.
- Van Rosendal, S. P., Osborne, M. A., Fassett, R. G., & Coombes, J. S. (2010). Guidelines for glycerol use in hyperhydration and rehydration associated with exercise. Sports Medicine, 40(2), 113–139.
- Montner, P., Stark, D. M., Riedesel, M. L., Murata, G., Robergs, R., Timms, M., & Chick, T. W. (1996). Pre-exercise glycerol hydration improves cycling endurance time. International Journal of Sports Medicine, 17(1), 27–33.
- Nelson, J. L., & Robergs, R. A. (2007). Exploring the potential ergogenic effects of glycerol hyperhydration. Sports Medicine, 37(11), 981–1000.
Ingredients Glycopump® (GLYCEROL) POWDER 150gGlycerol powder (Glycopump®).
Warnings Glycopump® (GLYCEROL) POWDER 150gOnce opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 1 scoop of 15ml in 500-600ml of water or add the amount you want to your own combinations until you obtain the desired effects.
Videos Related To Glycopump® (GLYCEROL) POWDER
A satisfied customer says:
Glycerol is a hyperhydrating agent, i.e. it is used to prevent, treat or replenish body fluids and avoid dehydration during exercise.Show original language
A critical customer says:
Save your money
Neutral flavor. I used it in summer together with eaa,s and the truth is that it is a totally dispensable product. I will not repeatShow original language
No reviews found with filters applied.