CREATINE MONOHYDRATE POWDER
- Creatine monohydrate.
- 200 Mesh.
- 100% RAW.
- No flavour.
- Good solubility.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Table of contents
Creatine Monohydrate powder by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement in powder form, based on creatine monohydrate.
Creatine is a peptide created by union arginine, methionine and glycine. It is the most studied dietary supplement to date and is widely used by athletes around the world.
Creatine Monohydrate powder is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Daily creatine intake may enhance the effect of resistance training on muscle strength in adults over 55 years of age.1
- Creatine improves physical performance in successive bursts of short, high-intensity exercise.2
Not all creatines are the same! Don't miss out on our product features.
Creatine is responsible for the previously stated physiological effects, although there are many forms of creatine.
Salts such as creatine phosphate or creatine citrate have been much less studied in the scientific literature than creatine monohydrate, which currently accounts for over 90% of published studies on the effectiveness of creatine.
Creatine monohydrate is the most studied form of creatine.
Depending on the method of developing creatine monohydrate and the catalysts used, creatine with a neutral taste has a bitter aftertaste.
Our Creatine Monohydrate powder is unflavoured, so it can be used in combination with other products such as Evorecovery without altering their taste.
Combine creatine with your protein shakes!
Creatine monohydrate is characterised by its moderate solubility, settling easily to the bottom of the mixing vessel.
The particle size of our creatine monohydrate is extremely small (200 Mesh), i.e. the particle diameter of HSN creatine powder is minimal.
This facilitates the dispersion of the particles in the dispersing medium (water, milk or juice), achieving a homogeneous distribution and a longer suspension in the mixture.
The main dietary sources of creatine are found in animal meat.
There are no vegan sources of foods with significant creatine content.
Creatine Monohydrate by HSN is a food supplement that hasn't been developed from animal sources and is therefore suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Creatine monohydrate has a neutral taste.
- Allen, P. J. (2012). Creatine metabolism and psychiatric disorders: Does creatine supplementation have therapeutic value? Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, 36(5), 1442–1462.
- Chilibeck, P. D., Kaviani, M., Candow, D. G., & Zello, G. A. (2017). Effect of creatine supplementation during resistance training on lean tissue mass and muscular strength in older adults: a meta-analysis. Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine, 8, 213–226.
- Kerksick, C. M., Wilborn, C. D., Roberts, M. D., Smith-Ryan, A., Kleiner, S. M., Jäger, R., … Kreider, R. B. (2018). ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 15(1), 38.
- Mielgo-Ayuso, J., Calleja-Gonzalez, J., Marques-Jimenez, D., Caballero-Garcia, A., Cordova, A., & Fernandez-Lazaro, D. (2019). Effects of Creatine Supplementation on Athletic Performance in Soccer Players: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Nutrients, 11(4).
1 The statement is aimed at adults over 55 years of age who perform weight training on a regular basis. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of creatine in combination with strength training (with weights), which allows the workload to be increased over time and which should be performed at least 3 times a week for several weeks, at an intensity of at least 65-75% of the load at one repetition maximum.
2 The beneficial effect is achieved with a daily intake of 3g of creatine.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop of 10ml (3.4g)|
|daily dose: 1/2 scoop of 10ml (3.5g)|
|Servings per container: 43|