EVOBCAA'S COMPLEX POWDER
EVO 2:1:1 (BCAA'S INSTANT) POWDER
BCAA'S INSTANT 2:1:1 2.0
EVOBCAA'S 2.0 (BCAA'S 12:1:1 + GLUTAMINE)
EVO 2:1:1 (2:1:1 BCAA'S + VITAMINS B6 & B12)
EVO 4:1:1 (BCAA'S INSTANT) POWDER
EVO 4:1:1 (4:1:1 BCAA'S + VITAMINS B6 & B12)
- BCAA amino acid complex.
- Branched Amino Acid ratio 2:1:1.
- 3g of Leucine per serving.
- With L-citrulline y L-glutamine.
- Incredible fresh flavours.
- Suitable for vegan diets.
Table of contents
Evobcaa's Complex powder by SportSeries is a vegan dietary supplement powder based on amino acids (BCAA, Glutamine and Citrulline), vitamins (B6) and minerals (magnesium).
BCAAs are a group of 3 amino acids that belong to the classification of the 9 essential amino acids, which in turn form part of the 21 proteinogenic amino acids. BCAAs are a food supplement widely used by sportsmen and women.
Once you try the delicious flavours of Evobcaa's Complex powder you won't want anything else!
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Because Evobcaa's Complex (BCAA's 2:1:1) powder is the ultimate dietary supplement for your amino acid supply: leucine, valine, isoleucine, glutamine and citrulline; before, during and/or after training.
They come in delicious fruity flavours, with a flavour formula exclusive to HSN, exclusively in this product.
You won't find a better tasting BCAA dietary supplement on the market!
Evobcaa's Complex powder contains per serving:
- 3000mg of L-Leucine, 1500mg of L-Valine, 1500mg of L-Isoleucine (Concentration 2:1:1)
- 2255mg of L-Glutamine.
- 3565mg of L-Citrulline.
High amino acid concentrations in every serving!
At HSN we have a team specialised in the formulation and development of not only our brand's own dietary supplement formulas, but also their flavours, and you won’t find this with other products on the market.
The development of Evobcaa's Complex powder had two clear goals:
- To be an amino acid formula based on BCAAs.
- To be the best-tasting branched chain amino acids you can find.
And we don't do things by halves... We've already achieved them!
Evobcaa's Complex powder doesn’t have a huge variety of flavours, as we didn't get the intense and perfectly balanced flavours we were looking for with many of the tests we carried out, but each and every one of the flavours we do have is outstanding.
The flavours of Evobcaa's Complex powder have been tested by specialised dietary supplement testers, and positively evaluated to guarantee the satisfaction of each and every one of the options available.
Try Evobcaa's Complex powder, and discover the flavours.
Want to know the distinguishing features of this supplement?
The free amino acids in Evobcaa's Complex powder come from vegetable fermentation.
Vegetable-fermented amino acids are obtained naturally by exposing sugar-rich plants to the action of ferments. The products are then selectively filtered to isolate the pure amino acids, crystallised, dried and tested for purity.
We have implemented this method of obtaining the amino acids used in our food supplements because it is based on the greatest biotechnological innovations of the Asian continent, pioneers with leading countries in the development of food science.
Our plant-derived amino acids are 100% suitable for vegans. Free from feathers or animal hair like other products.
Evobcaa's Complex (BCAA's 2:1:1) powder comes at an unbeatable price!
We know you'll love it when you try it, which is why we've adjusted the margins as much as possible so you get this exclusive formula at the price of our classic Evobcaa's 2.0, which you can't miss out on either.
Although the Evobcaa's Complex (BCAA's 2:1:1) powder has an extra complex formula, given the presence of other amino acids whose development is more costly (such as L-citrulline DL-malate), we want to bring the development work of our entire team closer to the consumer of the product.
Don't miss out on the chance to enjoy the irresistible flavours of Evobcaa's Complex (BCAA's 2:1:1) powder at an unbeatable price!
Kyowa Quality® is the quality seal of the Kyowa Hakko Bio cooperative, pioneer in the development of plant fermentation techniques for the production of amino acids.
At HSN, we're committed to using Kyowa L-Glutamine because of the quality guarantees of the raw material, including the degree of purity of the raw material and the investment in research on the effect of its amino acids on athletes and the general population.
Say goodbye to amino acids that refuse to mix!
One of the characteristics of plant-fermented amino acids is their good miscibility, i.e. the property of dispersing in the liquid in which they're mixed.
Evobcaa's Complex powder mixes more easily than other BCAAs and remains in suspension longer before settling out.
A better way to get your BCAAs!
During the amino acid production process, no plant sources containing gluten in their composition have been used.
Evobcaa's Complex powder is a product suitable for coeliacs.
At no point in the process have ingredients containing Genetically Modified Organisms been used, neither the ferments, nor the plants, nor any other component of the supplement.
Evobcaa's Complex powder is a dietary supplement that is free from Genetically Modified Organisms.
Mix two scoops with 300ml of water.
For more information
- Hormoznejad, R., Zare Javid, A., & Mansoori, A. (2019). Effect of BCAA supplementation on central fatigue, energy metabolism substrate and muscle damage to the exercise: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Sport Sciences for Health, 15(2), 265–279.
- Jackman, S. R., Witard, O. C., Philp, A., Wallis, G. A., Baar, K., & Tipton, K. D. (2017). Branched-chain amino acid ingestion stimulates muscle myofibrillar protein synthesis following resistance exercise in humans. Frontiers in Physiology, Vol. 8, p. 390.
- Dudgeon, W. D., Kelley, E. P., & Scheett, T. P. (2016). In a single-blind, matched group design: Branched-chain amino acid supplementation and resistance training maintains lean body mass during a caloric restricted diet. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 13(1), 1.
- Coqueiro, A. Y., Rogero, M. M., & Tirapegui, J. (2019). Glutamine as an Anti-Fatigue Amino Acid in Sports Nutrition. Nutrients, 11(4).
- Suzuki, T., Morita, M., Kobayashi, Y., & Kamimura, A. (2016). Oral L-citrulline supplementation enhances cycling time trial performance in healthy trained men: Double-blind randomized placebo-controlled 2-way crossover study. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 13(1), 6.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops of 15ml (15.5g)|
|daily dose: 2 scoops of 15ml (15.5g)|
|Servings per container: 10|
|of magnesium citrate|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|