GET STARTED - PACK 1
PURPOSE OF THIS PACK
- Join the 'top sellers' at a very good price.
- Complement your diet with quality products.
- Get a better post-workout recovery.
This pack is aimed at people who are starting out in any sporting discipline and are looking for the 'basics' that any athlete uses. It is a good time to start supplementing your diet with macronutrients and micronutrients in optimal proportions and thus be better prepared to achieve your sporting goals.
- People who are just starting out and need several of the basics in an athlete's routine.
- People looking to optimise their sporting performance.
Evowhey is an excellent source of protein from Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC). It provides around 4 and 5g of glutamine and bcaas, respectively, achieving a very good aminogram profile. With this composition we will be sure that in each intake, our body will receive very useful nutrients for our organism. This product can be taken by people who train with loads, as well as those who perform other demanding activities.
Creatine Monohydrate is micronized creatine monohydrate. It is the most important supplement among the ergogenic aids, i.e. substances that support the athlete, within the legal framework.
The two main effects of creatine are on strength and performance. It should also be noted that creatine can be taken throughout the year, leaving the end user to take breaks, but note that such continued use is safe, as long as we maintain our maintenance dose.
Evovits is a complete nutritional spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants added as a complex enhancer.
It contains bioavailable forms of all water-soluble vitamins and vitamins A, D and E (fat-soluble), minerals (such as zinc and copper) and trace elements (such as iodine), as well as herbal extracts such as Spirulina and Propolis.
HOW TO CONSUME?
- When you wake up and before breakfast: 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0.
- After breakfast: Take 1 Evovits vegetarian capsule a day.
- After training: 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 + 1/2 scoop of Micronised Creatine Monohydrate.
- And if you don't train, we also have a recommendation for you. Take 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0 + 1/2 scoop of Micronised Creatine Monohydrate, once between meals.