L-ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE (AAKG) POWDER
- Only L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) powder.
- Good dissolution.
- No food additives.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
With purity analysis by an independent laboratory with DANAK certification.
Table of contents
L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) powder by RawSeries is a vegan powdered food supplement based on the amino acid L-arginine salt and α-ketoglutarate acid.
L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) is a pure food supplement, in powder form with no additives, 100% suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
We have a purity analysis, carried out in an independent DANAK-accredited laboratory, which verifies the free amino acid content of L-arginine in the product.
The determination of these concentrations has been carried out using the ISO 13903:2005 procedure, which guarantees the analysis process used and its good practice by High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC).
The laboratory is certified by the Danish Accreditation Fund, which accredits the quality standards, reliability, validity and replicability of the sample analyses.
AAKG powder contains only and exclusively L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate salt powder, which has been developed without the use of animal-derived ingredients and constituents of the production process.
L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) powder is a food supplement suitable for vegans.
L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate powder is the pure salt of the amino acid L-arginine in combination with the alpha-ketoglutarate anion.
It contains no additional ingredients, food additives or elements that may alter its purity.
Thanks to its powder format, it is a more suitable presentation for the preparation of food supplement combinations without the need to use large quantities of capsules and/or tablets.
Top quality in our food supplements!
One serving is made by dissolving two scoops (1g) in 150ml of water. Consume two servings per day, preferably on an empty stomach and before training.
Combine it with Citrulline malate. You'll be amazed!
Recommended scientific reading
- Boron, W., Boulpaep, E. (Eds.) (2017) Medical physiology: a cellular and molecular approach. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders/Elsevier.
- Collier, S. R., Casey, D. P., & Kanaley, J. A. (2005). Growth hormone responses to varying doses of oral arginine. Growth Hormone & IGF Research: Official Journal of the Growth Hormone Research Society and the International IGF Research Society, 15(2), 136–139.
- McRae, M. P. (2016). Therapeutic Benefits of l-Arginine: An Umbrella Review of Meta-analyses. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine, 15(3), 184–189.
- Schwedhelm, E., Maas, R., Freese, R., Jung, D., Lukacs, Z., Jambrecina, A., … Böger, R. H. (2008). Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties of oral L-citrulline and L-arginine: impact on nitric oxide metabolism. British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 65(1), 51–59.
- Suzuki, T., Morita, M., Hayashi, T., & Kamimura, A. (2016). The effects on plasma L-arginine levels of combined oral L-citrulline and L-arginine supplementation in healthy males. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 8451(September), 1–4.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (1g)|
|Daily dose: 4 scoops (2g)|
|Servings per container: 150|
|L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG)||2000mg|
L-ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE (AAKG) POWDER -150g ingredients:AAKG Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate.
How to take L-ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE (AAKG) POWDER -150g:Mix 1g (2 scoops) with the desired amount of water or juice. Drink 1-2 times a day.
Warnings de L-ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE (AAKG) POWDER -150g:Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place.
Videos Related To L-ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE (AAKG) POWDER
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
The dissolution is good. I've been using it for a week or so and I feel more blood pump and a good recovery.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics