ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE 1000mg (AAKG)
- L-Arginine salt + Alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG).
- In vegetable capsules.
- 1g per capsule.
- With vitamin B1 and B6.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate 1000mg (AAKG) by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from anionic salts of the amino acid L-arginine and alpha-ketoglutarate (L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate or AAKG) with vitamin B1 and vitamin B6.
The AAKG product is 100% suitable for use in vegetable and vegan diets.
Food regulations do not authorise us to use health claims on this ingredient. We recommend that you consult the available scientific literature for additional information.
Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate 1000mg (AAKG) by HSN has been developed together with significant amounts of vitamin forms that contribute to enhance its unique formulation.
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Thiamine contributes to the normal functioning of the heart.
- Helps regulate hormonal activity.
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Many amino acid products on the market are obtained from the industrial processing of animal materials such as hair and feathers.
Our Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) is produced without the use of animal ingredients, so the raw material used is 100% suitable for vegans.
The same applies to our capsules..
In the food supplement market, product capsules are made from animal polymers, gelatines obtained by mechanical and chemical processing of animal connective tissue (ligaments, hides and tendons).
We avoid using such compounds in our products to allow them to be completely suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Our AAKG is no exception.
AAKG is a product that can be used in vegan diets as it does not contain any ingredients of animal origin, neither in its raw material nor in the preparation of its capsules.
Consume 1 vegetable capsule of the product, 3 times a day, preferably on an empty stomach/ away from meals.
Bibliography that may be of interest to you:
- McRae, M. P. (2016). Therapeutic Benefits of L-Arginine: An Umbrella Review of Meta-analyses. Journal of Chiropractic Medicine, 15(3), 184–189.
- Chang Rhim, H., Kim, M. S., Park, Y. J., Choi, W. S., Park, H. K., Kim, H. G., … Paick, S. H. (2019). The Potential Role of Arginine Supplements on Erectile Dysfunction: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 16(2), 223–234.
- Badurdeen, S., Mulongo, M., & Berkley, J. A. (2015). Arginine depletion increases susceptibility to serious infections in preterm newborns. Pediatric Research, 77(2), 290–297.
- Zajac, A., Poprz?cki, S., Zebrowska, A., Chalimoniuk, M., & Langfort, J. (2010). Arginine and ornithine supplementation increases growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-1 serum levels after heavy-resistance exercise in strength-trained athletes. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 24(4), 1082–1090.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG)||1000mg||++|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride||0.16mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE 1000mg (AAKG) - 120 veg caps ingredients:L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1).
Warnings de ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE 1000mg (AAKG) - 120 veg caps:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 3 times a day.
Videos Related To ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE 1000mg (AAKG)
No reviews found with filters applied.