- Pre-workout with stimulants.
- 300mg of caffeine per serving.
- With L-Citrulline, Arginine AKG and Beetroot Extract.
- Creapure® Creatine.
- With vegetable fermented amino acids.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Evordx 2.0 by SportSeries is a vegan powder food supplement, based on natural caffeine anhydrous, amino acids from plant fermentation, herbal extracts.
Approximately 1 in 4 fitness practitioners make regular use of pre-workout formulas containing stimulants (Dreher, Ehlert, Simon, & Neuberger, 2018).
Evordx 2.0 is suitable for vegans.
Evordx 2.0 is a pre-workout formula exclusive to HSN, developed by our food supplement R&D&I specialists.
Evordx 2.0 contains 300mg of natural caffeine anhydrous from unroasted green coffee beans per serving.
We have added Creatine monohydrate with Creapure® trademark, which ensures a purity level of >99.9%, with minimal product degradation.
And we've added 500mg of Acetyl-L-Carnitine per serving!
In addition to other amino acids in free form: BCAAs, Tyrosine and Taurine.
Find out why Evordx 2.0 is a pre-workout with a difference!
Evordx 2.0 is a unique formula second to none, thanks to its 300mg of caffeine per serving, and its combination of amino acids.
In Evordx 2.0 you will find:
- 2,5g Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®).
- 2,5g of L-Leucine.
- 2g Beta-Alanine.
Every athlete knows Creapure® as a sign of quality, but... Can you tell a quality herbal extract apart?
Evordx 2.0 contains two herbal extracts in its composition: beet roots, raw material VitaBeet™ and black pepper fruits, raw material Bioperine®.
By their concentration in chemical constituents, which are the plant compounds to which their main distinguishing characteristics are attributed.
The main constituent of nutritional interest in beet root is inorganic nitrates; a product that doesn't specify the concentration of nitrates is a product of unknown potency.
In Evordx 2.0 we use:
- 500mg of 25:1 Extract VitaBeet™ Beetroot Root standardised to 3% (15mg) Nitrates.
- 2.5mg 50:1 Extract of Black Pepper Fruits standardised to 100% (2.5mg) Piperine.
Quality in every decision we make in the development of our food supplements.
Evordx 2.0 comes in refreshing flavours, ideal as a pre-workout to be consumed with cold water.
It mixes easily! Even in cold water from the fridge.
Enjoy your pre-workout like never before!
Do you want to learn more about this topic?
- Bonilla Ocampo, D., Petro, J., Vargas, S., & Pérez-Idárraga, A. (2018). Dietary Nitrate from Beetroot Juice for Hypertension: A Systematic Review. Biomolecules, 8, 134.
- Derave, W., Everaert, I., Beeckman, S., & Baguet, A. (2010). Muscle carnosine metabolism and beta-alanine supplementation in relation to exercise and training. Sports Medicine (Auckland, N.Z.), 40(3), 247–263.
- Grgic, J., Grgic, I., Pickering, C., Schoenfeld, B. J., Bishop, D. J., & Pedisic, Z. (2019). Wake up and smell the coffee: caffeine supplementation and exercise performance: an umbrella review of 21 published meta-analyses. British Journal of Sports Medicine.
- Kerksick, C. M., Wilborn, C. D., Roberts, M. D., Smith-Ryan, A., Kleiner, S. M., Jäger, R., … Kreider, R. B. (2018). ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 15(1), 38.
- Koot, P., & Deurenberg, P. (1995). Comparison of changes in energy expenditure and body temperatures after caffeine consumption. Annals of Nutrition & Metabolism, 39(3), 135–142.
- Suzuki, T., Morita, M., Hayashi, T., & Kamimura, A. (2017). The effects on plasma L-arginine levels of combined oral L-citrulline and L-arginine supplementation in healthy males. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 81(2), 372–375.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops of 15ml (21g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops of 15ml (21g)|
|Servings per container: 7|
|Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®)||2500mg|
|Acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride||500mg|
|Beet root extract (25:1) (3% nitrates)||500mg|
|Black pepper fruit extract (50:1) (100% piperine)||2.5mg|
|equivalence of fruit||125mg|
EVORDX 2.0 150g APPLE ingredients:Creatine monohydrate, L-leucine*, L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, beta-alanine, L-citrulline*, L-tyrosine*, L-isoleucine*, L-valine*, natural flavouring, taurine, anti-caking agents (calcium silicate, silicon dioxide, sodium hydrogen carbonate), betaine anhydrous, acid (malic acid), acetyl-L-carnitine hydrochloride, beetroot extract (25:1, from Beta vulgaris root, 3% nitrates), acidity regulators (trisodium citrate, tartaric acid), natural caffeine anhydrous (vegetable extraction of green coffee beans), flavouring, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K), colour (caustic sulphite caramel), black pepper extract (50:1, from Piper nigrum fruit, 100% piperine). * Produced through a vegetable fermentation process.
Warnings de EVORDX 2.0 150g APPLE:Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Once opened, consume within 30 days. Shake before consuming, the product contains hygroscopic ingredients. Not recommended for children nor pregnant or nursing mothers. Contains caffeine [300mg/2 scoops (21g)].
How to take
Mix 2 scoops of 15ml (21g) with 250ml of water, 1 time a day.
Videos Related To EVORDX 2.0
A satisfied customer says:
It's the best pre-workout I've ever taken, it stimulates you and makes you lift more weight in crossfit.Show original language
A critical customer says:
It doesn't really get you in tune. I've tried other pre-workouts with more punch. But it's not bad.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.