- Pre-workout with stimulants.
- 300mg of caffeine per serving.
- With L-Citrulline, Arginine AKG and Beetroot Extract.
- Creapure® Creatine.
- With vegetable fermented amino acids.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Evordx 2.0 by SportSeries is a vegan powder food supplement, based on natural caffeine anhydrous, amino acids from plant fermentation, herbal extracts.
Approximately 1 in 4 fitness practitioners make regular use of pre-workout formulas containing stimulants (Dreher, Ehlert, Simon, & Neuberger, 2018).
Evordx 2.0 is suitable for vegans.
Evordx 2.0 is a pre-workout formula exclusive to HSN, developed by our food supplement R&D&I specialists.
Evordx 2.0 contains 300mg of natural caffeine anhydrous from unroasted green coffee beans per serving.
We have added Creatine monohydrate with Creapure® trademark, which ensures a purity level of >99.9%, with minimal product degradation.
And we've added 500mg of Acetyl-L-Carnitine per serving!
In addition to other amino acids in free form: BCAAs, Tyrosine and Taurine.
Find out why Evordx 2.0 is a pre-workout with a difference!
Evordx 2.0 is a unique formula second to none, thanks to its 300mg of caffeine per serving, and its combination of amino acids.
In Evordx 2.0 you will find:
- 2.5g Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®).
- 2.5g of L-Leucine.
- 2g Beta-Alanine.
Every athlete knows Creapure® as a sign of quality, but... Can you tell a quality herbal extract apart?
Evordx 2.0 contains two herbal extracts in its composition: beet roots, raw material VitaBeet™ and black pepper fruits, raw material Bioperine®.
By their concentration in chemical constituents, which are the plant compounds to which their main distinguishing characteristics are attributed.
The main constituent of nutritional interest in beet root is inorganic nitrates; a product that doesn't specify the concentration of nitrates is a product of unknown potency.
In Evordx 2.0 we use:
- 500mg of 25:1 Extract VitaBeet™ Beetroot Root standardised to 3% (15mg) Nitrates.
- 2.5mg 50:1 Extract of Black Pepper Fruits standardised to 100% (2.5mg) Piperine.
Quality in every decision we make in the development of our food supplements.
Evordx 2.0 comes in refreshing flavours, ideal as a pre-workout to be consumed with cold water.
It mixes easily! Even in cold water from the fridge.
Enjoy your pre-workout like never before!
Do you want to learn more about this topic?
- Bonilla Ocampo, D., Petro, J., Vargas, S., & Pérez-Idárraga, A. (2018). Dietary Nitrate from Beetroot Juice for Hypertension: A Systematic Review. Biomolecules, 8, 134.
- Derave, W., Everaert, I., Beeckman, S., & Baguet, A. (2010). Muscle carnosine metabolism and beta-alanine supplementation in relation to exercise and training. Sports Medicine (Auckland, N.Z.), 40(3), 247–263.
- Grgic, J., Grgic, I., Pickering, C., Schoenfeld, B. J., Bishop, D. J., & Pedisic, Z. (2019). Wake up and smell the coffee: caffeine supplementation and exercise performance: an umbrella review of 21 published meta-analyses. British Journal of Sports Medicine.
- Kerksick, C. M., Wilborn, C. D., Roberts, M. D., Smith-Ryan, A., Kleiner, S. M., Jäger, R., … Kreider, R. B. (2018). ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 15(1), 38.
- Koot, P., & Deurenberg, P. (1995). Comparison of changes in energy expenditure and body temperatures after caffeine consumption. Annals of Nutrition & Metabolism, 39(3), 135–142.
- Suzuki, T., Morita, M., Hayashi, T., & Kamimura, A. (2017). The effects on plasma L-arginine levels of combined oral L-citrulline and L-arginine supplementation in healthy males. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 81(2), 372–375.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops of 15ml (21g)|
|daily dose: 2 scoops of 15ml (21g)|
|Servings per container: 7|
|Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®)|
|Acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride|
|Beetroot root extract (25:1) (3% nitrates) (Beta vulgaris)|
|Black pepper fruit extract (50:1) (100% piperine) (Piper nigrum) (Bioperine®)|
|equivalence of fruit|