- The black potion.
- A stimulant-free pre-training supplement.
- Endurance sports special.
- Refreshing flavours.
- Suitable for vegan diets.
Table of contents
Evostamina - The Black Potion from SportSeries is a vegan powdered dietary supplement based on amino acids, herbal extracts, and sodium and potassium bicarbonate.
Have you ever had to train at night? And were you looking for a pre-workout supplement, but... it contained stimulants? Well... Look no further! Evostamina arrives as HSN's black potion to save the day.
Evostamina is a dietary supplement suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Because no matter why you're looking for a stimulant-free pre-workout supplement, you deserve something complete, a supplement specifically formulated for your sporting interests.
A number of clinical trials that have evaluated the effects of creatine monohydrate on sports performance, making it one of the most widely researched compounds, and as such one of the most widely used organic acids.
Creatine increases athletic performance in successive bursts of short-duration, high-intensity exercise.1
We've used Creatine Excell, with Creapure® raw material.
100% of the creatine monohydrate of Evostamina is Creatine Creapure®.
Alkaline bicarbonate salts (such as sodium or potassium) are gaining importance in sports science and sports nutrition research.
In the recent consensus statement of the International Olympic Committee (IOC), sodium bicarbonate was listed as a dietary supplement highlighted for its characteristics as a product with a good level of evidence (2018).
Vinitrox™ is a registered trademark that markets a proprietary blend of Grape and Apple Extract with a highly-standardised polyphenol content.
The grapes used for Vinitrox™ extract come mainly from French vineyards and are carefully grown, harvested and selected to provide maximum phenolic compound content.
Its principal application is in the sports context.
Evostamina also contains:
- L-citrulline and beetroot extract with standardised nitrate content.
So you're not lacking a thing!
Evostamina - The Black Potion has been developed by our experts to offer you the most complete stimulant-free pre-workout supplement for your intense training sessions from 6pm onwards.
Evostamina - The Black Potion is the result of a long process of a literature review of the ingredients it contains and their specific combinations.
We have profiled every last detail of Evostamina to bring you an unrivalled pre-training supplement.
Evostamina has been tested by sportsmen and women from different sports disciplines:
- Downhill mountain biking.
All of them with one thing in common: the search for a stimulant-free pre-workout supplement they can use that doesn't lose the 'punch' of Evordx 2.0.
After many months of work, we've done it, and now we're bringing it to you. Get ready to be amazed by our Black Potion.
Evostamina has been formulated with 4 perfect flavours for pre-workout use.
- Peach iced tea.
- Fruit punch.
Fresh, citrusy flavours with a unique HSN twist.
Botanical compounds need to be standardised in their main chemical constituents, as the concentration of these is the main feature of interest when establishing the quality of an herbal extract.
- Vinitrox™ is a patent that uses apple (Malus pumila) and grape (Vitis vinifera) extract → Standardised to 95% polyphenol content.
- Beetroot root extract (Beta vulgaris) → Standardised to 3% in nitrates.
A guarantee of quality in the selection of raw materials used in our dietary supplements. A hallmark practice of the HSN Research and Development team.
We choose the best we can get, for you, the athletes.
With no hidden stimulants!
Many pre-workout supplements claim to be stimulant-free, referring to caffeine, but in their composition you'll find herbal extracts containing theobromine or theophylline.
Evostamina is a 0% stimulant supplement. How?
- Because if you have a low tolerance to the effects of caffeine and similar alkaloids, we don't want to hide them from you in the formula.
- Because if you train late and don't want ANYTHING to interfere with your sleep, because stimulants have an effect on you, we don't want to hide them from you in the formula.
Evostamina is one of the few pre-workouts on the market that is 100% free of stimulants of any kind.
It only contains compounds considered to be sufficiently proven and widely used by athletes, with no direct or indirect effects on central nervous system activation.
- Contains no ingredients of animal origin or provenance: suitable for vegan diets.
- It is 100% gluten free: suitable for coeliacs.
- It contains no dairy: suitable for anyone with lactose intolerance and those allergic to milk protein.
- It contains no Genetically Modified Organisms: it is GMO-Free.
Evostamina is a dietary supplement for everyone!
Use one scoop of Evostamina, mixed with 300ml of water, approximately one hour before training.
- Maughan, R. J., Burke, L. M., Dvorak, J., Larson-Meyer, D. E., Peeling, P., Phillips, S. M., … Engebretsen, L. (2018). IOC consensus statement: Dietary supplements and the high-performance athlete. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 52(7), 439–455.
- Suzuki, T., Morita, M., Kobayashi, Y., & Kamimura, A. (2016). Oral L-citrulline supplementation enhances cycling time trial performance in healthy trained men: Double-blind randomized placebo-controlled 2-way crossover study. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 13(1), 6.
- Bonilla Ocampo, D., Petro, J., Vargas, S., & Pérez-Idárraga, A. (2018). Dietary Nitrate from Beetroot Juice for Hypertension: A Systematic Review. Biomolecules, 8, 134.
- Waldron, M., Patterson, S. D., Tallent, J., & Jeffries, O. (2018). The Effects of an Oral Taurine Dose and Supplementation Period on Endurance Exercise Performance in Humans: A Meta-Analysis. Sports Medicine, 48(5), 1247–1253.
- Kreider, R. B., Kalman, D. S., Antonio, J., Ziegenfuss, T. N., Wildman, R., Collins, R., … Lopez, H. L. (2017). International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: Safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 14(1), 18.
- Trexler, E. T., Smith-Ryan, A. E., Stout, J. R., Hoffman, J. R., Wilborn, C. D., Sale, C., … Antonio, J. (2015). International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(1), 30.
1 The effect is achieved through the daily use of 3g of creatine.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 dosificador (20g)|
|Daily dose: 1 dosificador (20g)|
|Servings per container: 8|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Creatine Monohydrate (as Creapure®)||3000mg||++|
|Beetroot roots (Beta vulgaris)||12500mg||++|
|from 25:1 extract of Beta vulgaris roots (3% Nitrates)||500mg||++|
|Grape fruit (Vitis vinifera) (72.5%) and Apple fruit (Malus pumila) (27.5%)||40250mg||++|
|from extract (50:1) of Vitis vinifera fruit and 600:1 of Malus pumila fruit (95% polyphenols) (Vinitrox™)||200mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|