- Pre-workout powder.
- With L-citrulline, beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate.
- 200mg caffeine per serving.
- Refreshing, unique blackcurrant flavour.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Table of contents
Evobomb by SportSeries is a powdered product made from amino acids, plant alkaloids, herbal extracts and a complex of vitamins and minerals.
All the ingredients contained in our Evobomb are free from all traces of animal origin, making it 100% suitable for vegans.
It has a unique blackcurrant flavour, a never-before-released edition that perfectly matches the product profile. Sweet with a tremendously refreshing citrus twist, ideal for a pre-workout.
Evobomb is on sale for a limited time as a unique HSN product while stocks last. Don't let it run out without experiencing its effects!
Currently, the use of pre-workout formulas is a widespread practice among athletes, with the latest data indicating that one in four athletes uses or has used this type of product.
A combination of just the right amount of caffeine, 200mg per serving, an excellent dosage choice to maximise its stimulant effects without producing jitters like other pre-workouts on the market.
Together with Alpinia galanga root extract under the enXtra™ patent.
Evobomb is a source of vitamins B2, B3, B6, B7 and B12 and calcium so that you don't miss a thing in your workouts.
Limited edition product? with limited edition flavour!
We have decided to create a new flavour, which will only be available in this product, as it is also a limited formula.
Blackcurrant flavour is our latest development, a sweet flavour with a hint of citric finish that mellows the taste of the pre-workout.
With a perfect strength for dissolving in 300ml of water, just enough for a long drink to get you ready to give it your all. A taste like no other!
All ingredients contained in Evobomb are free from animal sources.
The caffeine has been extracted from green coffee, the extracts of Alpinia galanga, mango leaves, Astragalus and Panax notoginseng are herbal, as is L-citrulline, an amino acid obtained through a plant fermentation process.
Evobomb is suitable for use in vegetarian and vegan diets.
Consume two scoops of Evobomb mixed in 300ml of water approximately one hour before the start of training in order to match the maximum blood concentration of the actives with the start of the session.
After a super intense workout you need to recover, don't you?
For that there is nothing better than our Evorecovery, with carbohydrates and protein as a post-workout.
Find out about some studies related to the subject:
- Topo, E., Soricelli, A., D’Aniello, A., Ronsini, S., & D’Aniello, G. (2009). The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology, 7, 120.
- Trexler, E. T., Persky, A. M., Ryan, E. D., Schwartz, T. A., Stoner, L., & Smith-Ryan, A. E. (2019). Acute Effects of Citrulline Supplementation on High-Intensity Strength and Power Performance: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Sports Medicine, 49(5), 707–718.
- Gelabert-Rebato, M., Wiebe, J. C., Martin-Rincon, M., Galvan-Alvarez, V., Curtelin, D., Perez-Valera, M., … Calbet, J. A. L. (2019). Enhancement of exercise performance by 48 hours, and 15-day supplementation with mangiferin and luteolin in men. Nutrients, 11(2).
- Trexler, E. T., Smith-Ryan, A. E., Stout, J. R., Hoffman, J. R., Wilborn, C. D., Sale, C., … Antonio, J. (2015). International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(1), 30.
- Rhim, H. C., Kim, S. J., Park, J., & Jang, K. M. (2020). Effect of citrulline on post-exercise rating of perceived exertion, muscle soreness, and blood lactate levels: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Sport and Health Science.
- Jongkees, B. J., Hommel, B., Kühn, S., & Colzato, L. S. (2015). Effect of tyrosine supplementation on clinical and healthy populations under stress or cognitive demands-A review. Journal of Psychiatric Research, 70, 50–57.
- Mielgo-Ayuso, J., Calleja-Gonzalez, J., Marqués-Jiménez, D., Caballero-García, A., Córdova, A., & Fernández-Lázaro, D. (2019). Effects of creatine supplementation on athletic performance in soccer players: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Nutrients, 11(4).
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 dosificadores (15g)|
|Daily dose: 2 dosificadores (15g)|
|Servings per container: 10|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Greater galangal roots (Alpinia galanga)||259mg||++|
|from 10:1 extract of Alpinia galanga roots (3% Polyphenols) (4% Flavonoids) (EnXtra™)||25.9mg||++|
|Mango Leaves (Mangifera indica)||3998mg||++|
|from 20:1 extract of Mangifera indica leaves (60% Mangiferine)||199.9mg||++|
|Ginseng and Astragalus roots (Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus)||1550mg||++|
|from 50:1 extract of Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus roots (1,5% saponi-nas) (AstraGin™)||31mg||++|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1mg||71%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
EVOBOMB 150g BLACKCURRANT ingredients:L-citrulline (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), chelated calcium D-aspartic acid, beta-alanine, creatine monohydrate, acid (citric acid, malic acid), flavouring, acidity regulator (disodium phosphate), anti-caking agents (calcium silicate, silicon dioxide), N-acetyl-L-tyrosine, thickener (polydextrose), natural caffeine anhydrous (vegetable extraction from green coffee beans), mango extract (20: 1) (from leaves of Mangifera indica) (60% mangiferin), stabiliser (potassium chloride), sweeteners (acesulfame K, sucralose), natural flavouring, ginseng extract (50:1) (from Panax notoginseng roots) and astragalus extract (50:1) (from Astragalus membranaceus) (1.5% saponins) (AstraGin™), galangal extract (from Alpinia galanga roots) (10:1) (3% polyphenols and 4% flavonoids) (EnXtra™), nicotinic acid (niacin), colour (Allura AC red*, brilliant blue FCF), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), D-biotin. * Allura AC red colour may have a negative effect on activity and attention in children.
How to take EVOBOMB 150g BLACKCURRANT:Mix 2 scoops (15g) with 300ml of water.
Warnings de EVOBOMB 150g BLACKCURRANT:No superar la Daily dose expresamente recomendada. Mantener fuera del alcance de los niños más pequeños. Una vez abierto conservar en un lugar fresco (por debajo de 25ºC), seco y oscuro. Contiene cafeína [200mg/2 dosificadores (15g)]. No recomendado para niños ni mujeres embarazadas. Los complementos alimenticios no deben utilizarse como sustitutos de una dieta equilibrada.
Videos Related To EVOBOMB
No crash, no pump either
I felt slight tingling and light-headedness after taking it, but it did not give me extra energy while working out. I did not experience the hangover like symptoms of the crash either. I really cannot stand these packages, it would be a lot nicer to get these products in plastic containers. The taste was okay.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
An effective pre-workout supplement. The flavor is super refreshing specially now that it feels almost like summer.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics