EVOPEPT 2.0 (PeptoPro®)
CREATINE EXCELL 1000mg (100% Creapure®)
EVOLYTES (ELECTROLYTE SALTS)
Glycopump® (GLYCEROL) POWDER
L-ARGININE ALPHA-KETOGLUTARATE (AAKG) POWDER
- Pre-workout without stimulants.
- Powder format.
- Delicious fruit flavours.
Table of contents
Evopump Powder by SportSeries is a dietary supplement powder made from red beetroot extract, L-citrulline, L-arginine, inulin, iron and magnesium.
If you're looking for a pre-workout supplement without stimulants, HSN's exclusive Evopump formula is the one for you!
Evopump powder is suitable for vegans.
Among the ingredients you'll find in this formula are:
- Magnesium helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Iron contributes to the normal transport of oxygen in the body.
- Iron helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Iron contributes to normal energy metabolism.
If we take a pre-workout supplement full of stimulants in the afternoon, it can have a serious impact on our rest. As such, it's a good idea to take one that's stimulant-free if you make a last minute decision to go to the gym.
This supplement is perfect for muscle training, endurance sports and anaerobic capacity in contact sports and cross-training.
The only place you'll find this formula is in the HSN store – developed and tested by our R&D&I team, always using the best quality ingredients with the greatest bioavailability.
Evopump Powder does not contain caffeine or any other ingredients that affect the central nervous system activation.
It's your perfect supplement if:
- You tend to train late and don't want your pre-workout supplement to interfere with your sleep.
- You have a low tolerance to the effects of caffeine or similar components.
Plant extracts are concentrates of different parts of plants.
All extracts must be standardised to ensure it contains a minimum percentage of the nutrient or part that interests us and allow us to accurately measure what's being used.
Evopump Powder beetroot extract is standardised to 10% nitrates.
Each Evopump Powder serving contains 600mg of nitrates, a salt present in the vast majority of pre-workout supplements, but not in such high amounts. As usual, our R&D&I team go the extra step to meet the needs of athletes.
Evopump Powder is a supplement suitable for vegans.
It contains no ingredients of animal origin in its composition.
Mix 1 scoop of 25ml (20g) with 300 ml of water, and take 1 time a day.
It goes great with:
For more information
- Bonilla Ocampo, D., Petro, J., Vargas, S., & Pérez-Idárraga, A. (2018). Dietary Nitrate from Beetroot Juice for Hypertension: A Systematic Review. Biomolecules, 8, 134.
- Maughan, R. J., Burke, L. M., Dvorak, J., Larson-Meyer, D. E., Peeling, P., Phillips, S. M., … Engebretsen, L. (2018). IOC consensus statement: Dietary supplements and the high-performance athlete. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 52(7), 439–455.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (20g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (20g)|
|Servings per container: 8|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Red beetroot root extract (15:1) (10% nitrate) (Beta vulgaris)||6000mg||++|
|5000mg L-Citrulline-DL-Malate (2:1)||3417.5mg||++|
|L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG)||3000mg||++|
|of magnesium citrate||516.1mg||++|
|of ferrous fumarate||6.8mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
EVOPUMP POWDER 150g BLACKCURRANT ingredients:Red beetroot extract (15:1, from Beta vulgaris root, 10% nitrates), L-citrulline-DL-malate (2:1), L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, L-citrulline (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), inulin, acidity regulator (trisodium citrate), magnesium citrate, acidity regulator (tripotassium citrate), anti-caking agent (calcium silicate), flavouring, sodium chloride, sweetener (sucralose), sweetener (acesulfame K), natural flavouring, ferrous fumarate.
Warnings de EVOPUMP POWDER 150g BLACKCURRANT:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 1 scoop of 25ml (20g) with 300ml of water, take 1 time a day.
No reviews found with filters applied.