GUARANA EXTRACT (6:1) 400mg
- Guarana seed extract.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Extract ratio 6:1.
- Contains guaranine.
Table of contents
Guaraná Extract (6:1) 400mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from Paullinia cupana seed extract in a 6:1 ratio and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Guarana is an exotic plant used in the traditional natural medicine of native South American cultures for the ethnobotanical functions of its active ingredients. Today, its extract is used as a concentrated version for the stimulating effects of the caffeine it contains.
Guarana Extract (6:1) 400mg is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Guarana extract contains caffeine, a recognised alkaloid with nervous system stimulant properties that has been shown to help increase alertness.
- Helps increase alertness.1
- Helps to improve concentration and increase attention.1
- Contributes to increased performance in endurance tests.2
- Contributes to increased endurance capacity.2
- Contributes to the reduction of perceived exertion and fatigue value.3
We have added pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) to this formula.
- La vitamina B6 contribuye a la normal función psicológica.
- La vitamina B6 contribuye al normal funcionamiento del sistema nervioso.
- La vitamina B6 contribuye a la reducción del cansancio y la fatiga.
The extracts are obtained by concentrating the compounds naturally present in various parts of the treated plants.
In this case, we have used the seeds of Paullinia cupana to obtain a product with a concentration 600% higher than that present in the seeds of the plant in its natural state.
This high extraction allows for more intense effects with less product. A daily dose of 800mg of our guarana extract is equivalent to almost 5g of seeds.
Guarana extract (6:1) 400mg is suitable for inclusion in vegetarian and vegan diets.
The capsules used for the production of the product have been manufactured using HPMC, a compound derived from a vegetable polymer called cellulose.
Most of the capsules marketed by other companies in the market are made from gelatine, due to its low cost and good performance, however, as they are derived from animals they make the capsules unsuitable for vegetarians.
Our capsule products are 100% free of animal traces, made exclusively from ingredients suitable for consumption by vegans.
Take two capsules a day, divided into two intakes, one at breakfast and one at lunch.
If you are looking for the positive effects of guarana on concentration, you can use one serving approximately 45 minutes before the start of a mentally demanding activity, regardless of whether or not it is combined with food.
Goes great with products like:
- ALCAR (Acetyl l-Carnitine) powder.
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) powder.
- Mucuna Pruriens extract (10:1) 350mg.
- Ashwagandha (10:1) extract 400mg.
- Ginkgo biloba (50:1) extract 120mg.
- Patrick, M., Kim, H. A., Oketch-Rabah, H., Marles, R. J., Roe, A. L., & Calderón, A. I. (2019). Safety of Guarana Seed as a Dietary Ingredient: A Review. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 67(41), 11281–11287.
1 These effects are obtained from the consumption of at least 75mg of caffeine.
2 These effects are obtained from the consumption of 3mg/kg body weight one hour before physical exercise.
3 These effects are obtained from the consumption of 4mg/kg body weight one hour before physical exercise.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Guarana seed extract (6:1) (10% caffeine) (Paullinia cupana)||400mg||++|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride||0.25mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
GUARANA EXTRACT (6:1) 400mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:Guarana extract (6:1, from Paullinia cupana seed, 10% caffeine), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)], acidity regulator (tricalcium phosphate), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
How to take GUARANA EXTRACT (6:1) 400mg - 120 veg caps:Take 2 vegetable capsules daily, one for breakfast and another with lunch.
Warnings de GUARANA EXTRACT (6:1) 400mg - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Videos Related To GUARANA EXTRACT (6:1) 400mg