ALCAR (ACETYL L-CARNITINE) POWDER
- ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine)
- RAW format.
- No flavour.
- Good solubility.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine) powder by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement in powder form, based on Acetyl L-carnitine HCl as the only active ingredient in its composition.
Acetyl L-carnitine is an acetic acid ester of L-carnitine (Virmani and Binienda, 2004).
ALCAR (Acetyl L-carnitine) powder is a product suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
ALCAR by HSN (Acetyl L-carnitine) is in the hydrochloride form, leaving a higher % of the amino acid free.
The ALCAR hydrochloride form is very interesting, as it allows us to maintain a high base content of the amino acid in the full salt, while taking advantage of the improved solubility of the hydrochloride, without significantly affecting the molecular weight of the compound.
More ALCAR per unit, with all the advantages and maximum purity!
ALCAR is made only from ingredients of non-animal origin.
No compounds have been used during the development process of the product that interfere with its consumption by vegetarians.
It is 100% suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
HSN's ALCAR is easily suspended in the medium.
The inherent physical properties of the compound mean that the solubility of ALCAR is inherently very good in polar media (such as water), yet the presentation of ALCAR hydrochloride facilitates its suspension in water, preventing sedimentation and facilitating convenient consumption.
We have used an anti-caking agent in ALCAR, as due to the high purity of the food supplement, it often picks up moisture during storage by the user if it is not kept properly closed.
Our Acetyl L-carnitine powder has a longer shelf life thanks to this, avoiding wetting of the powder and preventing alterations in its organoleptic properties.
Food supplements in RAW format are ideal for the preparation of food mixes.
ALCAR powder is the most functional presentation to combine with other food supplements, do you want to know which ones?
Don't miss it!
ALCAR has a slightly acidic-medium bitter taste.
This product goes great with food supplements such as:
- Virmani, A., & Binienda, Z. (2004). Role of carnitine esters in brain neuropathology. Molecular aspects of medicine, 25(5-6), 533–549.
Further reading on ALCAR
- Onofrj, M., Ciccocioppo, F., Varanese, S., di Muzio, A., Calvani, M., Chiechio, S., … Thomas, A. (2013). Acetyl-L-carnitine: from a biological curiosity to a drug for the peripheral nervous system and beyond. Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, 13(8), 925–936.
- Veronese, N., Stubbs, B., Solmi, M., Ajnakina, O., Carvalho, A. F., & Maggi, S. (2018). Acetyl-L-Carnitine Supplementation and the Treatment of Depressive Symptoms: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Psychosomatic Medicine, 80(2), 154–159.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 0.5ml (500mg)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of 0.5ml (500mg)|
|Servings per container: 300|
|Acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride|