ACETYL L-CARNITINE (ALCAR) 500mg
- 500mg ALCAR per capsule.
- Acetyl L-carnitine HCl.
- In vegetable capsules.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement made from acetyl L-carnitine HCl and vitamins.
'Acetyl L-carnitine is the acetylated form of L-carnitine, a quaternary amino acid zwitterion [...] whose only biologically active isomer is L-' (EFSA NDA, 2011).
Acetyl L-carnitine 500mg is a product suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) by Essentialseries is a complete formula with vitamin B5 and B6.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal intellectual performance.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Our Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg has been developed from ALCAR's hydrochloride salt, Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl.
This form is exceptionally interesting because the formation of acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride hardly affects the molecular weight of the compound, allowing us to obtain the maximum possible amount of the active ingredient we are interested in using, ALCAR, per unit mass.
Acetyl L-carnitine is made using vegan ingredients.
Neither its capsules, nor its raw materials contain compounds of animal origin or provenance.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Each capsule of Acetyl L-carnitine contains 500mg of the hydrochloride salt of ALCAR.
Thanks to the development and production of capsules with a high content of the product, the consumption of acetyl L-carnitine is more convenient and requires fewer servings.
With products such as:
- EFSA Panel on Dietetic Products, N. and A. (NDA). (2011). Scientific Opinion on the substantiation of health claims related to acetyl-L-carnitine and contribution to normal cognitive function (ID 1432) pursuant to Article 13(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1924/2006. EFSA Journal, 9(6), 2200.
Bibliography that may be of interest to you:
- Onofrj, M., Ciccocioppo, F., Varanese, S., di Muzio, A., Calvani, M., Chiechio, S., … Thomas, A. (2013). Acetyl-L-carnitine: from a biological curiosity to a drug for the peripheral nervous system and beyond. Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics, 13(8), 925–936.
- Veronese, N., Stubbs, B., Solmi, M., Ajnakina, O., Carvalho, A. F., & Maggi, S. (2018). Acetyl-L-Carnitine Supplementation and the Treatment of Depressive Symptoms: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Psychosomatic Medicine, 80(2), 154–159.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride|
|of calcium D-pantothenate|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|