ANDEAN MACA EXTRACT (10:1) 500mg
ASHWAGANDHA (40:1) EXTRACT Shoden® 240mg
TURMERIC EXTRACT (50:1) AND BROMELAIN PLUS
CINNAMON (30:1) EXTRACT 200mg
BLACK GARLIC EXTRACT (10:1) 500mg
AVENA SATIVA EXTRACT (10:1) 175mg
VALERIAN EXTRACT (5:1) 500mg
- Andean Maca root extract in capsules.
- Black & Yellow maca blend.
- Concentration 10:1. Now even more concentrated!
- With Vitamin B12, Selenium and Zinc.
- Serving size 1 capsule per day.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Andean Maca Extract (10:1) 500mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules based on dry extract of Lepidium meyenii Walp roots, mixture of black and yellow variety, with a concentration 10 times higher than the root, with vitamins (B12) and minerals (Selenium and Zinc).
Maca is a plant cultivated in the Andes mountain range, whose roots have been used in traditional medicine in the highlands of Peru, and which is part of the typical cuisine of countries such as Chile, Peru, Argentina, Venezuela, Ecuador, and Bolivia.
Andean Maca Extract (10:1) 500mg is a product suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Maca (Lepidium meyenii) is used because it helps maintain sexual performance and energy.
In addition, Maca:
- Supports physical and mental performance.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bone strength in post-menopausal women.
- Helps maintain a healthy male reproductive system.
Maca is an aphrodisiac and stimulates sexual desire.
HSN's maca extract formula contains micronutrients specifically selected for their functional interest in the product.
In the form of Methylcobalamin.
A nutritionally indispensable vitamin that contributes to normal energy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, among other effects.
In the form of L-Selenomethionine, an organic version of the mineral.
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
- Selenium contributes to normal thyroid function.
In the form of zinc citrate.
Zinc is an essential mineral, which, among other functions, contributes to normal cognitive function and to normal fertility and reproduction.
Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels.
The doses used in most studies are around 3 grams of powdered maca root; an amount that can sometimes be difficult to achieve, as maca cannot be cooked because it loses some of its properties through heat degradation; and raw root has a strong, pungent taste.
We have extracted and encapsulated the maca root, achieving a concentration 10 times higher than the original raw material, so that with just one vegetarian capsule a day you can obtain the equivalent of 5g of maca root.
No taste, no degradation, and in a convenient capsule format.
Maca, depending on the cultivation characteristics and processing conditions of its roots, is characterised by distinctive colours, which are of great nutritional interest to consumers.
Among them, the most valued variants for their functional characteristics are yellow maca and black maca.
In HSN we use the highest quality raw material, from a 10:1 blend of Andean maca extract varieties:
- Yellow Maca.
- Black Maca.
Enjoy the nutritional properties of the different varieties of maca in our extract.
Capsules used for the development of food supplements are normally made from gelatines of animal origin.
This is a problem for vegetarians and vegans, who find that they cannot consume a certain product, even if its content is suitable, because the capsule is not.
At HSN we wanted to solve this problem by using a vegetable glazing agent, just as effective as traditional gelatine capsules, but suitable for vegetarians.
Andean Maca Extract (10:1) is a product completely suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Consume one vegetable capsule, once a day with a meal.
Maca extract isn't stimulating and doesn't interfere with sleep, so it can be used at any time of the day.
- Brooks, N. A., Wilcox, G., Walker, K. Z., Ashton, J. F., Cox, M. B., & Stojanovska, L. (2008). Beneficial effects of Lepidium meyenii (Maca) on psychological symptoms and measures of sexual dysfunction in postmenopausal women are not related to estrogen or androgen content. Menopause, 15(6), 1157–1162.
- Gonzales, G. F., Córdova, A., Vega, K., Chung, A., Villena, A., Góñez, C., & Castillo, S. (2002). Effect of Lepidium meyenii (MACA) on sexual desire and its absent relationship with serum testosterone levels in adult healthy men. Andrologia, 34(6), 367–372.
- Zenico, T., Cicero, A. F. G., Valmorri, L., Mercuriali, M., & Bercovich, E. (2009). Subjective effects of Lepidium meyenii (Maca) extract on well-being and sexual performances in patients with mild erectile dysfunction: A randomised, double-blind clinical trial. Andrologia, 41(2), 95–99.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Maca roots (Lepidium meyenii)||5000mg||++|
|of 500mg of 10:1 extract||++|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||75µg||3000%|
|of zinc citrate||9.6mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
ANDEAN MACA (10:1) EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:Maca extract (10:1, from Lepidium meyenii roots), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide), zinc citrate, maltodextrin, bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), L-selenomethionine.
Warnings de ANDEAN MACA (10:1) EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. This product may have a natural colour variation.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day with a meal.
A satisfied customer says:
The truth is that it increases libido and energy, but I bought it because I had been very tired for a while and I needed a little push and it worked for me, increased libido:)Show original language
A critical customer says:
Jose luis 28/01/2021
I usually take it all the time but I can't tell if it works for me or not...... I will have to stop taking it sometime to check.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.