Would you like some mini pizzas? But what if we told you that they are… terrifying! 🙂
Recipe Tips: Terrifying Rice Mini Pizzas
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 6 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Mini Pizza
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: American
- 380g of Rice Flour by HSNfoods
- 500ml of boiling water
- 25g of salt
- 30ml of virgin olive oil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.5g|
|of which sugars:||0.3g|
How to make: Terrifying Rice Mini Pizzas
- Put the rice flour in a bowl.
- Add the salt and oil and mix it up. Add the boiling water little by little as you stir. Keep adding until you get a flexible mass but not sticky. If it ends up being sticky, add a little bit more flour. Once everything is properly mixed, start hand kneading. The rice flour is a raw flour, that is why it is important to keep it hot and to mix it thoroughly.
- Use a scoop to take the same amount of mass so that all the pizzas have the same size. Make a ball with your hands and then flatten it. Repeat until you run out of mass.
- Pour some olive oil in a pan and cook the mass at medium heat for 2 minutes. Turn it over and cook for another 2 or 3 more minutes.
- You can use the following ingredients to decorate the mini pizzas: tomato sauce, grated cheese, black olives, green pepper, lamb's lettuce, turkey (although you can use anything you want).
- Spread the tomato sauce on each pizza and add a little bit of grated cheese. Now it is time to get creative! Make some spiders, ghosts or mummies with the different ingredients.
- Finally, bake for 5 minutes at 180ºC to cook the toppings and serve hot. Boo!