A great option to make your Hallowen sweet! But also with an extra protein intake. Take good note to make the recipe!
Recipe Tips: Protein Witch Fingers
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Finger
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 50g of Custard-Cookie Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 50g of Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports
- 1 egg
- Natural almonds
- 1 ounce of Sugar-free dark chocolate tablet by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.3g|
|of which sugars:||1.2g|
How to make: Protein Witch Fingers
- Put an egg in a bowl and whisk it.
- Add the oat flour and protein.
- Mix everything up and hand knead the resulting mass until you shape it like a ball.
- Separate the mass and make the witch fingers.
- Use a spoon or knife to make horizontal lines, simulating the folds of a finger, and make a gap for the nail.
- Use the Chocolate to paint the gap of the nail and the lines of the fingers.
- Put an almond on each finger as if it were the nail.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes at 170ºC.
Visit the shopping cart
where we have left ingredients for this recipe.
Easy to find ingredients - 100%
Scary night! What better way to watch a horror movie than with some “Monstrous Popcorn” …