Hallowen is here! We show you how to give a sweet touch to this special party.
How to make Monster Cookies for Halloween?
Recipe Tips: Monster Biscuits
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuit
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: American
- 60g of Custard-Cookie Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 30ml of water
- Hyperprotein spread FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.4g|
|of which sugars:||0.22g|
How to make: Monster Biscuits
- Mix, make a ball and knead it until you get a homogeneous mass. You need a malleable and flexible mass, not sticky. If it is too sticky, add more flour and if it is too dry and not flexible, add a little bit more water.
- Take half of the biscuits and make two holes for the eyes.
- Half of the "biscuits" will have their eyes cut out. We can easily do this with a thick straw.
- Spray some oil on a pan. Cook the biscuits until they are hard.
- Spread a spoonful of NutChoco spread on the biscuits without eyes and use the ones with the holes to cover them. Press a little bit so that the spread will come out from the eyes.