Even though they look quite frightening you are going to love how they taste. The smallest members of the family will enjoy this recipe made with quality ingredients only.
Recipe Tips: Halloween Cake Pops
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Cake Pop
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: American
- 2 eggs
- 80g of Instant Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 60ml of Bio Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- High Protein Dark Chocolate Tablet by HSNfoods
- Gobi berries
- Eyes made of sugar
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6.9g|
|of which sugars:||0.8g|
How to make: Halloween Cake Pops
- Take a big bowl to whisk the eggs and add 60ml of HSNfoods coconut oil. Mix it up.
- Add the oat flour and sweetener and mix them up until you obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Use a silicon mold or Cake Pop maker to distribute the mass for each cake pop.
- Cook the Cake Pops until they are ready.
- Take a long and narrow glass and put 4-5 ounces of the chocolate and melt them in the microwave.
- Put a stick on the Cake Pops and cover them in chocolate.
- Decorate them with the eyes or any other sprinkle that reminds you of Halloween.