Scary night! What better way to watch a horror movie than with some “Monstrous Popcorn” in the most terrifying night of the year!
Recipe Tips: Monstrous Popcorn
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 200g of corn grain
- 1 serving of Nutri Greens by HSNessentials
- 20g of Coconut Oil by HSNfoods
- Green food coloring (optional)
- Pink salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||18.7g|
|of which sugars:||1.2g|
How to make: Monstrous Popcorn
- Heat a pot.
- Once hot, add the coconut oil and corn.
- Now, add 1 scoop of Nutri Greens and a few drops of green coloring (optional). Stir thoroughly.
- Cover and let the corn simmer at medium heat.
- When it starts puffing, move the pot frequently so that it will not burn.
- Remove from the heat and cover until the corn stops "jumping".