We recommend this Chocolate Rip Mousse as a dessert on Halloween.
Recipe Tips: Halloween Chocolate Protein RIP Mousse
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 250ml of dairy milk, plant milk or water
- 1 scoop of SportSeries Evolate 2.0 cookies & cream flavour
- 15g of FoodSeries Cocoa Powder
- 5g of FoodSeries Guar Gum
- FoodSeries High-Protein Black Chocolate Bar
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2g|
|of which sugars:||1,2g|
How to make: Halloween Chocolate Protein RIP Mousse
- Beat the dairy/plant milk with the protein and cocoa powder.
- Once mixed, add the guar gum little by little, beating until the desired thick texture is achieved.
- Decorate with grated high-protein chocolate.
- Serve extra cold.