We’ll teach you how to prepare the base of a pizza that’s perfect for the Keto or Ketogenic Diet: Cloud Bread Pizza.
Recipe Tips: Cloud Bread Pizza
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 base
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 100 ml of FoodSeries Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/2 a lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
- Toppings to your liking
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which sugars:||1,3g|
How to make: Cloud Bread Pizza
- Put the whites in a bowl. Add the salt and lemon juice.
- Whip the egg whites well.
- Put the egg whites on a baking tray, on parchment paper, and mould them into the shape of a pizza, so that they're uniform.
- Add the toppings you want. We've used: tomato sauce, natural tuna, a little grated mozzarella cheese, and Italian spices.
- Bake for 10-12 min at 200º C
- When serving, carefully peel off the paper, as it's a very thin and light base.
You also have the option of getting the HSN product pack especially designed for making pizza dough at home.