This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
PROTEIN PIZZA BASE - RECIPE PACK
- Make a healthy and delicious protein pizza base.
- It helps you enjoy a gluten-free pizza.
- Ingredients for 8 pizzas of 6 servings each.
With this pack you get everything you need to make a pizza base with FoodSeries Almond Flour, RawSeries Whey Protein Concentrate 80% 2.0 and EssentialSeries Psyllium Husk powder. None of these ingredients contain gluten or traces of gluten, which makes this recipe ideal for coeliacs.
We all love to eat pizza, but we don't eat it as often as we'd like because we don't want to skip our diet. If we combine this base with some healthy toppings, we get a pizza that is fantastic from a nutritional point of view.
- Anyone who wants to eat pizza in a healthier way than it's traditionally made.
It is a dietary supplement made entirely from pulverised almond flour. It's obtained by crushing the dried fruit to obtain a fine powder, just like any other flour.
This product is 100% natural, has no additives, and is fantastic from a nutritional point of view. Almond flour is a natural source of protein (26g per 100g of product) and has a high fibre content (11g per 100g of product).
It is a food preparation made from whey protein concentrate, through a process of ultrafiltration and drying.
Like all RawSeries products, it is 100% pure, so there are no flavourings. As such, it's possible to add extra protein to the base of our pizza without adding flavour.
This vegan powdered supplement is made from the husk of the seeds of the Plantago ovata plant. This husk is pure food fibre, with high viscosity properties and high water absorption capacity. It helps us give the desired texture to our pizza base.
It should also be noted that psyllium husk is used for bowel function and transit, as well as being used to help control blood cholesterol levels.
- In a bowl, mix 3 scoops (90g) of Almond Flour, 2 scoops (60g) of Whey Protein Concentrate 80%, 2 scoops (4g) of Psyllium Husk Powder and a pinch of salt.
- Gradually add 50ml of water until the dough forms.
- Place the dough ball on a baking tray lined with baking paper and shape it with your hands.
- Bake for about 12 minutes at 170º.
- Add the ingredients you want to the pizza base and put it back in the oven for a few more minutes to melt the cheese and cook the ingredients.