This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
PSYLLIUM HUSK POWDER
- Pure Psyllium Husk powder.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Gluten free.
Table of contents
Psyllium Husk Powder by EssentialSeries is a vegan powdered food supplement made from the husk of the seeds of the plant Plantago ovata.
Don't miss out!
This product contains only and exclusively psyllium seed husks, which makes it completely vegetable-based and therefore suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Desert Plantain (Plantago ovata) supports intestinal transit and bowel function.
- Desert plantain (Plantago ovata) helps control blood cholesterol levels.
Many people with coeliac condition or non-coeliac gluten sensitivity wish to make use of fibre food supplements but cannot resort to traditional wheat or oat bran, as they contain gluten in their composition.
Many Psyllium Husk also contains it, and this should not be the case, as Plantago ovata is naturally gluten-free.
When a Psyllium-based product contains gluten, this is due to cross-contamination from the processing of other cereal-based products containing the allergen in the processing plant.
This is where the importance of purchasing the product from a company with accreditations that guarantee the total absence of declared allergens comes into play, such as HSN where GMP certification guarantees the good manufacturing practices of the products marketed.
So you can buy food supplements in complete safety and with all the guarantees of quality. Our Psyllium Husk is 100% gluten-free, guaranteed.
Psyllium Husk powder is pure husk from the seeds of the plant Plantago ovata L. and as such is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We can guarantee the total absence of ingredients of animal origin in their composition thanks to the controlled methods of preservation of raw materials and treatment of the products which certify that the ingredients have not come into contact with each other and that there is no possibility of cross-contamination.
It is best consumed just before meals. Mix half a measuring spoon in approximately 200ml of water and consume it quickly as its water-retaining properties mean that it gels quickly and forms a pasty mixture if left to stand.
With other products such as:
- Inulin powder.
- L-Glutamine powder.
- MCT Oil (Coconut) powder.
- Odorless garlic oil extract (100:1) 10mg.
- Lambeau, K. V., & McRorie, J. W. (2017). Fiber supplements and clinically proven health benefits: How to recognize and recommend an effective fiber therapy. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 29(4), 216–223.
- McRorie, J. W. (2015). Evidence-based approach to fiber supplements and clinically meaningful health benefits, part 1. Nutrition Today, 50(2), 82–89.
- McRorie, J. W. (2015). Evidence-based approach to fiber supplements and clinically meaningful health benefits, Part 2: What to look for and how to recommend an effective fiber therapy. Nutrition Today, 50(2), 90–97.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture; Agricultural Research Service. (2016). What we eat in America: Nutrient intakes from food by gender and age (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 2009–2010). Washington, DC: Author.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop of 5ml (2g)|
|Daily dose: 1/2 scoop of 5ml (2g)|
|Servings per container: 75|
|Psyllium husk (from Plantago ovata)||2000mg|
PSYLLIUM HUSK 150g POWDER NO FLAVOUR ingredients:Psyllium husk (from Plantago ovata).
Warnings de PSYLLIUM HUSK 150g POWDER NO FLAVOUR:Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. This product may have a natural colour variation.
How to take
Take 1/2 scoop of 5ml (2g) a day.
Videos Related To PSYLLIUM HUSK POWDER
Any chances of having a version of this product with whole psyllium husk rather than in powder format? Many thanks
Javier Colomer 03/06/2019
Currently we do not have any.
A satisfied customer says:
Ideal for recipes
Very good for gluten-free recipes.Show original language
A critical customer says:
I have been taking it for a week without noticing anything special, I will probably not buy it again.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.