FIT PROTEIN ICE CREAM - RECIPE PACK
- Make a delicious 'fit' protein ice cream with quality ingredients, and simply!
- Help yourself to enjoy a delicious ice cream without 'skipping your diet'.
With this pack you have all you need to make a delicious ice cream, with some great macros.
Who loves ice cream, but doesn't eat it because they don't want to skip their diet? Here's the ideal solution. Thanks to this selection of products, you can make a quality protein ice cream in the flavour you like the most from the options we have in our successful Evopro sequential protein. To top it all off, you can choose from any of our sugar-free syrups too.
Table of contents
- Anyone who wants a low-sugar, high-protein ice cream.
Evopro (Mix of premium proteins) + Digezyme 2Kg - SportSeries
Evopro + Digezyme® is a powdered food preparation based on whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate (casein + whey) and enzyme complex Digezyme®.
This formulation favours the sequential absorption of these proteins. Because of this, Evopro adapts to any time of the day or need.
In this preparation, only milk protein has been used as an ingredient of animal origin, so it is suitable for vegetarians.
Guar gum powder 500g - FoodSeries
Guar gum is an ingredient used as a food thickener without adding calories to the recipe and is derived from guar beans (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba). A plant with Indian designation of origin.
In addition to its properties as a thickener, it's a source of fibre, which makes it even more interesting.
This guar gum is 100% HSN manufactured in-house under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guarantees. It is suitable for coeliacs and vegans.
Choice of flavour syrup - FoodSeries
You can choose any flavour of syrup from FoodSeries. They all have common characteristics, and in addition to being delicious, they are calorie-free, sugar-free, lactose-free and suitable for coeliacs.
Any of these syrups are perfect to accompany the ice cream you can make with this pack, dessert or sweet.
HSN syrups are especially recommended for athletes and people who take care of their nutrition.
- Mix 250ml of dairy or plant milk, 2 servings (30g) of Evopro and 1 serving of guar gum in a bowl.
- With the help of a blender, mix the ingredients until they're whipped and creamy in texture.
- Serve in individual portions and leave to cool for about 4 hours.
- Add syrup to taste.
- You can see the preparation in more detail on our blog, by clicking here.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 5ml|
|Servings per container: 70|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|* Nutritional values in 100ml, not 100g.|