An incredible protein ice cream with Whey Protein!
Loaded with the highest quality protein from Whey Protein Isolate and Milk Protein Isolate. With a delightful texture, everyone will love it!
Very low in calories and sugar, you can have it whenever you want!
Recipe Tips: Protein Ice Cream
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 2 scoops of Evopro in cookies and cream flavour from SportSeries
- 1 scoop of Guar Gum from FoodSeries
- Caramel Syrup from FoodSeries
- 250ml of dairy or plant-based milk.
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,1g|
|of which sugars:||0,6g|
How to make: Protein Ice Cream
- In a bowl, add the milk, protein and guar gum scoop.
- With the help of an electric whisk, mix the ingredients until they're whipped together and have a creamy texture.
- Serve in individual portions and leave to cool for about 4 hours.
- Add syrup to taste.