VEGAN BISCUITS - PACK 1
PURPOSE OF THIS PACK
- Vegan biscuits
- Ingredients of vegetable origin
With this pack we will be able to cook delicious vegan biscuits with coconut flavor which you can eat for breakfast or as an afternoon snack, with ingredients of vegetable origin that are rich in fiber and essential nutrients.
- Vegan and vegetarian people who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet
- Those who want to enjoy a healthy snack which is also rich in fiber
Rice Flour by HSN is a product of vegetable origin made of finely ground rice with a high content of minerals and vitamins.
This product has complex chain carbohydrates and a low fat content. Rice flour provides energy in a healthy way.
Oat Flour by HSN is a product that comes from oats with a high percentage of low glycemic index complex carbohydrates.
Its main feature is that it provides healthy fats and it is rich in fiber. Oat flour provides a sustained energy release and contributes to regulating the blood sugar levels.
Almond Butter by HSN is a product made of toasted almonds with a creamy texture that provides an excellent supply of vegetable proteins, healthy fats and essential nutrients.
This food is ideal for those who want to satiate their appetite, since it has a high satiating power which will help us avoid eating between the meals.
Rice protein isolate by HSNessentials is a food powder made of whole rice protein isolate.
It is the perfect alternative to whey protein isolate since it is a source of essential amino acids which come 100% from vegetables.
HOW TO TAKE?
We are going to explain how to cook a recipe to make 20-25 vegan biscuits with coconut flavor with the products that are included in this pack.
We will need:
- 50 g of HSN rice flour
- 50 g of HSN oat flour
- 30 g of HSN Rice Protein Isolate
- 50 g of grated coconut
- 1 spoon of agave syrup or other sweetener
- 1 spoon of HSN almond butter
- 50 ml of oat drink or any other vegetable drink
- 1 pinch of salt
Recipe for vegan biscuits:
- Put the agave syrup, almond butter and oat drink in a small saucepan.
- Heat the mixture for a few minutes until all the ingredients dissolve and blend them.
- Once the ingredients are properly mixed, remove it from the heat and let it cool.
- Now, mix the oat flour, rice flour, vegetable protein, grated coconut and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the liquids that we heated previously to the contents of the bowl.
- Mix everything until you get a homogeneous mass that sticks a bit to your hands.
- Let the mass settle for 5 minutes.
- Now, shape the individual biscuits with the size and thickness that you wish.
- Put the biscuits on a baking tray and cover them with baking paper.
- Put the baking tray in the oven at 180°C during 10 or 15 minutes, until the biscuits get golden.
- Let them cool and serve