If you want to start Halloween in the best way, we recommend this delicious and terrifying recipe: Monster Granola .
Recipe Tips: Monster Granola – A Halloween Breakfast Recipe
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 2 cups of oat flakes
- 3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of FoodSeries Erythritol Powder
- 1/3 cup of FoodSeries Cashew Butter Extra Creamy
- ½ cup of nuts
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||9,9g|
|of which sugars:||0,6g|
How to make: Monster Granola – A Halloween Breakfast Recipe
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place on parchment paper and bake at 170º C for 8-10 min, taking care not to burn it.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight jar.