PSYLLIUM HUSK 500mg
- Psyllium husk.
- 500mg per vegetable capsule
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Gluten free.
Table of contents
Psyllium Husk 500mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules, based on the seed bran of the Plantago ovata.
Don't miss it!
This product is made from Psyllium seed husks and the capsules used are of vegetable origin, making it suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Psyllium Husk (Plantago ovata) contributes to intestinal transit and bowel function.
- Psyllium Husk (Plantago ovata) helps control blood cholesterol levels.
Many people with coeliac condition or non-coeliac gluten sensitivity wish to make use of fibre food supplements but cannot resort to traditional wheat or oat bran, as they contain gluten in their composition.
Many Psyllium Husk also contains it, and this should not be the case, as Plantago ovata is naturally gluten-free.
When a Psyllium-based product contains gluten, this is due to cross-contamination from the processing of other cereal-based products containing the allergen in the processing plant.
This is where the importance of purchasing the product from a company with accreditations that guarantee the absence of declared allergens comes into play, such as HSN where GMP certification guarantees the good manufacturing practices of the products marketed.
So you can buy food supplements in complete safety and with all the guarantees of quality. Our Psyllium Husk is 100% gluten-free, guaranteed.
Psyllium Husk is pure husk from the seeds of the Plantago ovata plant and as such is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We can guarantee the total absence of ingredients of animal origin in their composition thanks to the controlled methods of preservation of raw materials and treatment of the products which certify that the ingredients have not come into contact with each other and that there is no possibility of cross-contamination.
Take 2 vegetable capsules, 2 times a day.
It is best consumed just before meals with one or two glasses of water.
With other products like:
- inulin powder.
- L-Glutamine powder.
- MCT (coconut) oil powder.
- Odourless Garlic Oil Extract (100:1) 10mg.
Scientific readings on Psyllium and fibres
- Lambeau, K. V., & McRorie, J. W. (2017). Fiber supplements and clinically proven health benefits: How to recognize and recommend an effective fiber therapy. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 29(4), 216–223.
- McRorie, J. W. (2015). Evidence-based approach to fiber supplements and clinically meaningful health benefits, part 1. Nutrition Today, 50(2), 82–89.
- McRorie, J. W. (2015). Evidence-based approach to fiber supplements and clinically meaningful health benefits, Part 2: What to look for and how to recommend an effective fiber therapy. Nutrition Today, 50(2), 90–97.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture; Agricultural Research Service. (2016). What we eat in America: Nutrient intakes from food by gender and age (National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) 2009–2010). Washington, DC: Author.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 4 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Psyllium husk (Plantago ovata)||2000mg|
PSYLLIUM HUSK 500mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:Psyllium husk (Plantago ovata), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide).
Warnings de PSYLLIUM HUSK 500mg - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 2 vegetable capsules, 2 times a day before meals with one or two glasses of water.
A satisfied customer says:
Easier to take than powder. I use them when I have constipation problems.Show original language
A critical customer says:
I didn't notice anything, maybe it wasn't for long, but I was taking it for several weeks.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.