- 20:1 extract of Amorphophallus konjac bulb.
- 95% Glucomannan = 600mg of Glucomannan per Capsule.
- Vegetable capsules.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Glucomannan 600mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegetable capsules, based on 20:1 Konjac concentration extract from the bulb of the Amorphophallus konjac plant, standardised to 95% glucomannan (600mg of glucomannan per capsule).
Konjac is a plant of the Araceae family, native to various regions of East and Southeast Asia. Its main chemical constituent is a non-digestible linear polysaccharide called Glucomannan.
This product is made from a plant extract of the Konjac plant and presented in vegetable capsules using ingredients of non-animal origin.
Glucomannan 600mg is suitable for vegan diets.
Glucomannan is a type of soluble fibre found in Amorphophallus konjac:
- Glucomannan contributes to the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels.1
- Glucomannan consumed as part of a low-calorie diet contributes to weight loss.2
Because the current Western diet is high in refined grains and low in fruit and vegetables, which has led to a worldwide decline in fibre intake.
The glucomannan content of this food supplement provides you with a type of fibre that is very rarely found in typical Western foods.
Herbal extracts are concentrated presentations of plants that are developed in order to increase the density of naturally occurring nutrients.
Our Glucomannan has been obtained from the extract of the bulb of the Konjac plant, the area where it accumulates the highest density of glucomannan.
We also present a quality extract:
Nothing less than 2000% more concentrated (20:1) than the native raw material of the plant bulb!
Many companies marketing food supplements do not declare their active ingredient content, for a number of reasons:
- They don't know it, which denotes a low quality of the raw material used for the production of the product.
- They have used plant parts with low or no active ingredient content in order to reduce costs.
- They have used raw materials that have been aggressively treated and contain no or low amounts of nutrients.
An herbal extract should always reflect the active ingredients that matter to us as consumers, which is why in our Glucomannan you can find:
That the glucomannan concentration of the extract is no less than 95% of the total content of the product.
Did you know...
The most common practice in the food supplement market is to use gelatine to make the capsules?
Of course, this is a problem! What about vegetarians?
They can no longer make use of this supplement, even if its content is suitable for vegans, the use of additives ruins the product for vegans.
At HSN we have taken a step forward, and our encapsulations are suitable for vegans by replacing the gelatine normally used with a vegetable cellulose derivative.
Our Glucomannan 600mg is a product suitable for consumption by vegetarians and vegans.
Two vegetable capsules equal one serving, consume two servings per day before larger meals for a total amount of 4 capsules per day.
This product can be combined with:
- Chromium Picolinate 200mcg.
- L-Phenylalanine powder.
- Micronized glutamine powder (Kyowa Quality).
To learn more:
- Sniderman, A. D., Williams, K., Contois, J. H., Monroe, H. M., McQueen, M. J., De Graaf, J., & Furberg, C. D. (2011). A meta-analysis of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol, non-high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, and apolipoprotein b as markers of cardiovascular risk. Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes, 4(3), 337–345.
- Vuksan, V., Jenkins, D. J. A., Spadafora, P., Sievenpiper, J. L., Owen, R., Vidgen, E., … Bruce-Thompson, C. (1999). Konjac-mannan (glucomannan) improves glycemia and other associated risk factors for coronary heart disease in type 2 diabetes: A randomized controlled metabolic trial. Diabetes Care, 22(6), 913–919.
1 It is necessary to use 4 grams net daily of glucomannan to obtain the positive effects attributed to this nutrient on the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
2 A net daily intake of 3 grams of glucomannan, divided into three 1-gram intakes before meals with one or two glasses of water, is necessary in the context of a low-calorie diet to obtain the positive effects attributed to this nutrient on body weight loss and weight management.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|daily dose: 4 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Konjac bulb (Amorphophallus konjac)|
|from 20:1 extract of Amorphophallus konjac bulb (95% glucomannan)|
Ingredients GLUCOMANNAN 600mg - 120 veg capsKonjac extract (20:1, from bulb of Amorphophallus konjac, 95% glucomannan), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], corn starch, anticaking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids).
Warnings GLUCOMANNAN 600mg - 120 veg capsOnce opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. This product may have a natural colour variation.
How to take
Take 2 vegetable capsules, twice a day before meals with one or two glasses of water.
A satisfied customer says:
You feel full, eat less
Suprime muy bien el apetito 26/03/2022
I bought it to control snacking and with the food you end up satiated sooner and fuller longer so snacking between meals has been eliminated.Show original language
A critical customer says:
Not very effective
It doesn't satiate me but it does seem to help me go to the toilet.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.