CINNAMON (30:1) EXTRACT 200mg
- Cinnamon extract.
- 30 times more concentrated.
- With chromium picolinate.
- Convenient dosage: 1 capsule per day.
- Suitable for vegan diets.
Table of contents
Cinnamon Extract (30:1) 200mg from EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement supplement in veg capsules based on cinnamon cassia bark extract and chromium.
The inner bark of cinnamon tree branches is known for its culinary properties as a spice widely used in Mediterranean and Indo-Chinese cuisine, but... Do you know the functional properties of its concentrated form?.
This dietary supplement is suitable for vegans.
Cinnamon extract is a little-known dietary supplement, which very few people take advantage as part of their daily diet.
Pay attention to all the properties of this interesting and unique herbal extract.
The HSN cinnamon extract comes from the cinnamon species: Cinnamomum Cassia, known for its properties that help to maintain glucose levels.
Cinnamon helps to maintain normal glucose levels as part of a healthy lifestyle.
This makes it a dietary supplement of particular interest to athletes and the general population looking for such effects on carbohydrate metabolism.
Chromium is a nutritional essential trace element that acts in synergy with cassia cinnamon.
Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism, which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
Don't miss the unique characteristics of HSN's cinnamon extract – it's a product like no other!
Herbal extracts are concentrated versions of certain parts of plants that contain a high proportion of specific nutrients that are of great nutritional interest due to their functional characteristics.
Herbal extracts, depending on the plant's characteristics and the degree of optimisation in the development process, are concentrated in varying proportions – feature known as the 'extraction ratio'.
The extraction ratio of HSN's cassia cinnamon bark extract is no less than 30:1, meaning one capsule containing 200mg of our cinnamon extract is equivalent to 6000mg of native cassia cinnamon bark. Unbelievable, right?
Find the most highly developed food supplements at HSN.
Dietary supplements in capsules are sometimes particularly inconvenient to take, as when the method of use involves the consumption of multiple capsules, in several doses throughout the day, the possibility of forgetting one of them increases exponentially.
At HSN, we work to manage the quantities of the compounds we encapsulate in order to achieve 'more with less':
EssentialSeries cinnamon extract is super easy to take, as you only need to use one capsule, once a day, to reach the effective dose of the compound and get the most of its effects.
It's that easy!
Cinnamon is characterised by its unmistakably spicy flavour, which isn't to the liking of everyone, and due to its 'anhydrous' composition, when consumed in powder form on its own, it can cause irritation of the respiratory tract and a dry cough.
Our cinnamon extract has been encapsulated to avoid both effects:
- Unflavoured, with no cinnamon aftertaste.
- Thanks to the veggie coating agent, it doesn't produce the classic cough associated with the use of RAW cinnamon, nor the associated effects (such as dry mouth).
A more convenient way to take this essential dietary supplement.
Coumarins are compounds naturally present in cinnamon, which have raised concerns amongst those consuming large amounts the spice due to their interaction with anticoagulant treatments.
The coumarin content of HSN's cinnamon extract is very low.
Thanks to the characteristics of the extraction process, we can concentrate the nutritional composition of the cinnamon bark without increasing the content of this product naturally present in the tree.
The product contains no ingredients of animal origin, neither in its 'functional' composition, nor in its additives.
The capsules have been made with hypromellose, a polymer of vegetable origin derived from cellulose, which performs the same functions as other polymers traditionally used for this purpose, such as gelatines, but of plant origin.
This product is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Take one veggie capsule, once a day, with a meal.
It goes great with:
If you're looking for a calorie-free, sugar-free sweetener, you should try our Sucralose Powder.
To find out more:
- Maret, W. (2019). Chromium Supplementation in Human Health, Metabolic Syndrome, and Diabetes. Metal Ions in Life Sciences, 19.
- Havel, P. J. (2004). A scientific review: The role of chromium in insulin resistance. Diabetes Educator, 30(3 SUPPL.), 1–14.
- Rao, P. V., & Gan, S. H. (2014). Cinnamon: A multifaceted medicinal plant. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2014, 642942.
- Gruenwald, J., Freder, J., & Armbruester, N. (2010). Cinnamon and health. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition, 50(9), 822–834.
- Shen, Y., Jia, L. N., Honma, N., Hosono, T., Ariga, T., & Seki, T. (2012). Beneficial effects of cinnamon on the metabolic syndrome, inflammation, and pain, and mechanisms underlying these effects-a review. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine, 2(1), 27–32.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum cassia)||6000mg||++|
|from 30:1 extract of Cinnamomum cassia bark||200mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|