FENUGREEK (10:1) EXTRACT 600mg
- Trigonella Fenugreek seed extract.
- Extract ratio 10:1.
- Standardised to 50% Saponins.
- In vegetable capsules.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
Fenogreek (10:1) Extract 600mg by EssentialSeries is a product in vegetable capsule made based on 10 times more concentrated extract of seeds of the Trigonella foenum-graecum plant, standardised to 50% Saponins, zinc citrate and chromium picolinate.
Fenugreek seeds have been used for centuries by a wide variety of cultures around the world. They are currently undergoing research to elucidate their chemical constituents and effects.
This product is made with ingredients suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets and is therefore suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets:
Fenugreek extract (10:1) 600mg is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is a physical and mental tonic.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) supports the body's natural defences and defences (antioxidant).
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) supports the physiological pH balance of the stomach.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) aids in promoting digestion.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) promotes the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) helps support and balance fat metabolism.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) in combination with a balanced diet helps to control lipid metabolism (cholesterol and triglycerides).
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
The treatment of seeds to produce an extract, i.e. a 'concentrated' version of the raw material, is a widely used process to increase the amount of compounds per unit of product and to achieve more effects with less quantity.
We have used a raw material with a 10:1 extraction ratio, which means that each mg of our product is equivalent to 10 mg of the seeds in their natural state.
Una forma más cómoda y sencilla de aprovechar los efectos del fenogreco.
The saponins contained in fenugreek are steroidal molecules naturally present in plants and are the main chemical constituents of the plant's seeds.
Our fenugreek extract (10:1) 600mg has been standardised to 50% saponins, thus ensuring that half of its content is the most relevant active ingredient in its composition to take advantage of these effects.
A more convenient and easier way to benefit from the effects of fenugreek.
The capsules used by many companies in the encapsulation are made from gelatine because of its low production cost and good performance as a glazing agent, although its use means that the products are no longer suitable for vegans.
At HSN has rejected the use of gelatine in the manufacture of our capsule products.
Instead, we use a vegetable derivative from cellulose in the production of our capsules, a polymer naturally present in plants, thus enabling the development of a capsule product suitable for vegans.
Consume 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day with a meal.
Goes great with products like:
- Magnesium Citrate (200mg magnesium).
- Ashwagandha (10:1) extract 400mg.
- Evolus-95 (Tribulus Terrestris 95%).
- Seasonal Change Vitamins.
- Vitamin D3 4000IU.
- Nagulapalli Venkata, K. C., Swaroop, A., Bagchi, D., & Bishayee, A. (2017). A small plant with big benefits: Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum Linn.) for disease prevention and health promotion. Molecular Nutrition and Food Research, 61(6).
- Wilborn, C., Taylor, L., Poole, C., Foster, C., Willoughby, D., & Kreider, R. (2010). Effects of a purported aromatase and 5 α-reductase inhibitor on hormone profiles in college-age men. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 20(6), 457–465.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Fenugreek seed extract (10:1) (50% saponins) (Trigonella foenum-graecum)||600mg||++|
|of zinc citrate||9.6mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
FENUGREEK (10:1) EXTRACT 600mg - 120 veg caps ingredients:Fenugreek extract (10:1, from Trigonella foenum-graecum seeds, 50% saponins), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), zinc citrate, maltodextrin, chromium picolinate.
Warnings de FENUGREEK (10:1) EXTRACT 600mg - 120 veg caps:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 time a day with a meal.
A satisfied customer says:
Good product to improve endogenous testosterone production, it does not work miracles but with time you can notice the difference.Show original language
A critical customer says:
I have not noticed anything
With these things it is always difficult to say if it works or not, but after taking a whole bottle (and stop taking it), I have not noticed any change in energy, digestion, much less libido (perhaps the latter is the best thing to value yourself). Besides, it is uncomfortable to take 6 pills a day, and since it is so aromatic, the smell was even on my fingers. Maybe it's necessary to take several bottles, more time, or it's just not for me.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.