L-GLUTAMINE 1000mg (KYOWA®)
L-GLUTAMINE (Kyowa Quality®) POWDER
GLUTAMINE PEPTIDES POWDER
ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS (EAA'S) POWDER
FLAVOUR SYSTEM FOR AMINO ACIDS & SPORT DRINKS
CREATINE MONOHYDRATE POWDER
N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE POWDER
- 100% Kyowa L-glutamine.
- Vegetable fermentation.
- Kyowa Quality®, Kyowa Hakko.
- In veg capsules.
- High concentration (1 gram / capsule).
- Suitable for vegan diets.
Table of contents
L-Glutamine 1000mg (Kyowa®) by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in vegetable capsules, based on L-glutamine of Kyowa Quality ®, produced via plant fermentation techniques.
L-Glutamine is an amino acid with a large presence in the human body, as although it's not essential, it is the amino acid with the highest concentration in human muscle (Cruzat et al., 2018).
This is a dietary supplement suitable for vegan diets.
You already have Kyowa Quality® L-Glutamine powder, but why not try a convenient presentation to dose and take away from home?
We bring you... Kyowa Glutamine in capsule format!
Kyowa Quality® is the world's most prestigious registered amino acids brand. It's achieved this recognition thanks to its innovative system of purification for amino acids from plant sources.
Kyowa Hakko is the company of the same name behind the Kyowa Quality® seal, which has headquarters in Japan and one of the most powerful R&D departments in the world, and they develop a glutamine of world-renowned quality.
At HSN, we offer you L-glutamine in high concentration capsules, with 100% Kyowa Quality®.
- Maintains pharmaceutical grade quality standards.
- Comes from natural plant fermentation.
- It has the highest purity guaranteed.
Kyowa Hakko is famous for having created the best amino acid purification system from plant sources, meaning amino acids that have in the past always been derived from animals, and were therefore unsuitable for vegan diets, now come from plants and are suitable for vegans.
Glutamine of the highest quality with Kyowa Quality® raw material.
Likewise, most food supplements from other companies on the market are presented in coated capsules are not suitable for vegans, with the most commonly used coating agent being gelatin.
At HSN, we use a vegetable agent as a coating for capsule products, making them 100% vegan.
L-Glutamine is an amino acid and as such requires a significant dose. At HSN, we've developed high concentration capsules:
No less than 1 gram per unit.
This makes it simple and easy to get your daily dose without having to take a large amount of capsules.
Such as the BCAAs:
Or essential amino acids:
Kyowa glutamine is complementary a whole range of products.
For athletes, for example, with:
For people looking to lead a healthy lifestyle:
To find out more
- Castell, L. M., & Newsholme, E. A. (1997). The effects of oral glutamine supplementation on athletes after prolonged, exhaustive exercise. Nutrition, 13(7–8), 738–742.
- Cruzat, V., Rogero, M. M., Keane, K. N., Curi, R., & Newsholme, P. (2018). Glutamine: Metabolism and immune function, supplementation and clinical translation. Nutrients, 10(11)
- Coqueiro, A. Y., Rogero, M. M., & Tirapegui, J. (2019). Glutamine as an anti-fatigue amino acid in sports nutrition. Nutrients, 11(4), 1–19.
- Shu, X.-L., Yu, T.-T., Kang, K., & Zhao, J. (2016). Effects of glutamine on markers of intestinal inflammatory response and mucosal permeability in abdominal surgery patients: A meta-analysis. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine, 12(6), 3499–3506.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|daily dose: 4 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|L-Glutamine (Kyowa Quality®)|
Ingredients L-GLUTAMINE 1000mg (KYOWA®) - 120 veg capsL-glutamine (produced through a plant fermentation process), vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], hydrolysed rice flour, anti-caking agent (L-leucine), anti-caking agent (tricalcium phosphate).
Warnings L-GLUTAMINE 1000mg (KYOWA®) - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet..
How to take
Take 2 vegetable capsules in the morning and 2 vegetable capsules in the evening, preferably with meals.