ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS (EAA'S) POWDER
- All essential amino acids.
- In free form.
- No sweeteners or other additives.
- Vegetable origin.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
With amino acid profile analysis by an independent DANAK-certified laboratory.
Table of contents
Essential Amino Acids (EAA’s) powder by RawSeries is a vegan powdered food supplement, based on the 9 essential amino acids, from plant fermentation.
Amino acids (proteinogenic) are the elements that make up protein. Essential amino acids are those proteinogenic amino acids that our organism cannot synthesise endogenously and requires their consumption through the diet.
This product, unlike most EAA's on the market, is 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
HSN brings you pure, additive-free essential amino acids in powder form, so you can dose the amounts you need.
Do you know what makes our product unique?
Sweeteners significantly improve the taste of amino acids, as amino acids in free form have a neutral taste characterised by a bitter taste that not everyone likes.
That's why we have Evoeaa’s, for those who want to benefit from the consumption of essential amino acids, and are looking for a product with flavour.
However, there are other users who are looking for the purest product, the one with the highest amino acid content, without flavourings, they want 100% RAW products.
Do you identify yourself? This product is made especially for you.
Most amino acids on the market come from animal sources, obtained by chemical extraction processes from animal and human feathers, beaks and hair.
This process raises moral conflicts for many consumers, leading to their inability to purchase an essential amino acid product.
HSN has detected this problem, and we have carried out an in-depth research process to develop a product based on top quality vegetable raw materials to obtain our amino acids, using a fermentation extraction process.
At HSN we are committed to the technological development of food supplements. We work every day to develop new products and improve existing ones: with the latest technologies, raw materials and procedures.
HSN, We are nutrition!
Essential amino acids can be consumed at any time of the day, as they are still conformational units of the protein we normally consume.
Please note that this is a product without additives, pure unmixed raw material. It has a bitter taste and is only recommended for those who are looking to make their own mixture with specific proportions. If you are looking for a similar product with a good flavour we recommend EVOEAA’s.
- Citrulline Malate powder.
- Beta-alanine powder,
- Creatine Monohydrate powder .
- Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (Cluster Dextrin®).
Check out the BCAAs or branched-chain amino acids category in the HSN online shop.
EAA have an intense salty-bitter-acidic taste.
- Boron, W., Boulpaep, E. (Eds.) (2017). Medical physiology: a cellular and molecular approach. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders/Elsevier.
- Dahl, H. A, Rodahl, K., Stromme, S. B, & Åstrand, P. (2003). Textbook of work physiology: physiological bases of exercise. 4th ed. Champaign (Ill.): Human kinetics.
- Gil, A. (2010). Tratado de Nutrición. Nutrición Humana en el Estado de Salud. (Coord. Martínez, E & Maldonado, J.). Madrid: Editorial Médica Panamericana.
- Thomas, D. T., Erdman, K. A., & Burke, L. M. (2016). American College of Sports Medicine Joint Position Statement. Nutrition and Athletic Performance. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 48(3), 543–568.
- Wolfe, R. R. (2015). Update on protein intake: importance of milk proteins for health status of the elderly. Nutrition Reviews, 73 Suppl 1(Suppl 1), 41–47.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 25ml (15g)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of 25ml (15g)|
|Servings per container: 10|