- 100% Beta-alanine.
- No food additives.
- In powder form. Lasts longer.
- Ideal for home pre-workout formulas.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
With purity analysis by an independent laboratory with DANAK certification.
Table of contents
Beta Alanine powder by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement in powder form, based on raw beta-alanine.
Beta-alanine is the β-amino acid form of Alanine, one of the 9 essential amino acids.
Beta Alanine powder is a food supplement 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It contains no animal ingredients in its composition.
Beta-alanine is an amino acid widely used by athletes in high-intensity and intermittent disciplines, such as CrossFit®, practitioners, speed runners or bodybuilding users.
Our Beta-Alanine powder has been analysed by a laboratory specialised in food analysis, certified by DANAK, the Danish Accreditation Fund, which validates the methods and rigorousness of analytical practices.
You can find the analysis available in the 'LAB. EXTERNAL ANALYSIS' tab at the beginning of this description.
Beta-alanine powder is made solely from the beta-amino acid alanine.
It contains no other ingredients in its composition, it is simply the micronised amino acid powder.
The powder form allows you to easily mix the different ingredients you want to use.
HSN's micronised Beta-alanine powder is extremely fine, with a very small particle size.
This property favours the solubility profile of the compound, allowing the product particles to be better dispersed in the medium and suspended with a low degree of sedimentation.
Forget about beta-alanines that don't mix! At HSN we have achieved this without any additives.
The product has been developed without the use of animal-derived ingredients in its composition or during processing.
It is suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets.
100% GMO-free, doesn't contain Genetically Modified Organisms.
Beta-alanine can be taken at any time of the day, although it is recommended that the daily dose be divided into several 2-gram servings to avoid activation of a sub-dermal nerve receptor which causes the sensation of paraesthesia or 'itchy skin'.
It is a completely benign symptom that poses no health hazard, but some people may find it annoying. The effect wears off about 30 minutes after consumption.
Consume one serving of two grams, diluted in 100ml of water or juice, twice a day. Take it for at least four weeks to see its effects. Chronic use of beta-alanine at the stated doses is safe and does not need to be discontinued.
Goes great with the Creatine Monohydrate, especially in athletes practising strength disciplines.
Scientific studies on Beta-Alanine
- Derave, W., Everaert, I., Beeckman, S., & Baguet, A. (2010). Muscle carnosine metabolism and beta-alanine supplementation in relation to exercise and training. Sports Medicine (Auckland, N.Z.), 40(3), 247–263.
- Javadi, S., Yousefi, R., Hosseinkhani, S., Tamaddon, A.-M., & Uversky, V. N. (2017). Protective effects of carnosine on dehydroascorbate-induced structural alteration and opacity of lens crystallins: important implications of carnosine pleiotropic functions to combat cataractogenesis. Journal of Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics, 35(8), 1766–1784.
- Kerksick, C. M., Wilborn, C. D., Roberts, M. D., Smith-Ryan, A., Kleiner, S. M., Jäger, R., … Kreider, R. B. (2018). ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 15(1), 38.
- Perim, P., Marticorena, F. M., Ribeiro, F., Barreto, G., Gobbi, N., Kerksick, C., … Saunders, B. (2019). Can the Skeletal Muscle Carnosine Response to Beta-Alanine Supplementation Be Optimized? Frontiers in Nutrition, 6, 135.
- Trexler, E. T., Smith-Ryan, A. E., Stout, J. R., Hoffman, J. R., Wilborn, C. D., Sale, C., … Antonio, J. (2015). International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12, 30.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop of 5ml (2g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop of 5ml (4g)|
|Servings per container: 75|
BETA-ALANINE POWDER 150g ingredients:Beta-alanine.
Warnings de BETA-ALANINE POWDER 150g:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 1/2 scoop of 5ml with water, juice or your favourite pre-workout drink, twice daily.
Videos Related To BETA-ALANINE POWDER
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
A satisfied customer says:
Daniel dc 17/04/2022
It is the first time I tried it, and together with creatine I have managed to perform much better workouts. Good value for moneyShow original language
A critical customer says:
Rosa lópez 21/10/2021
The only drawback is that it itches all over the body, the sensation of an anthill is quite unpleasant, otherwise it fulfills its function.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.