- 100% Beta-alanine.
- No food additives.
- In powder form. Lasts longer.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
With purity analysis by an independent laboratory with DANAK certification.
Table of contents
Beta Alanine powder by RawSeries is a vegan food supplement in powder form, based on raw beta-alanine.
Beta-alanine is the β-amino acid form of Alanine, one of the 9 essential amino acids.
Beta Alanine powder is a food supplement 100% suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It contains no animal ingredients in its composition.
Our Beta-Alanine powder has been analysed by a laboratory specialised in food analysis, certified by DANAK, the Danish Accreditation Fund, which validates the methods and rigorousness of analytical practices.
You can find the analysis available in the 'LAB. EXTERNAL ANALYSIS' tab at the beginning of this description.
Beta-alanine powder is made solely from the beta-amino acid alanine.
It contains no other ingredients in its composition, it is simply the micronised amino acid powder.
The powder form allows you to easily mix the different ingredients you want to use.
Micronised Beta-alanine powder by HSN is extremely fine, with a very small particle size.
This property favours the solubility profile of the compound, allowing the product particles to be better dispersed in the medium and suspended with a low degree of sedimentation.
Forget about beta-alanines that don't mix! At HSN we have achieved this without any additives.
The product has been developed without the use of animal-derived ingredients in its composition or during processing.
It is suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets.
100% GMO-free, doesn't contain Genetically Modified Organisms.
Beta-alanine can be taken at any time of the day, although it is recommended that the daily dose be divided into several 2-gram servings to avoid activation of a sub-dermal nerve receptor which causes the sensation of paraesthesia or 'itchy skin'.
It is a completely benign symptom that poses no health hazard, but some people may find it annoying. The effect wears off about 30 minutes after consumption.
Beta-Alanine has a neutral taste.
With the Creatine Monohydrate.
Scientific studies on Beta-Alanine
- Derave, W., Everaert, I., Beeckman, S., & Baguet, A. (2010). Muscle carnosine metabolism and beta-alanine supplementation in relation to exercise and training. Sports Medicine (Auckland, N.Z.), 40(3), 247–263.
- Javadi, S., Yousefi, R., Hosseinkhani, S., Tamaddon, A.-M., & Uversky, V. N. (2017). Protective effects of carnosine on dehydroascorbate-induced structural alteration and opacity of lens crystallins: important implications of carnosine pleiotropic functions to combat cataractogenesis. Journal of Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics, 35(8), 1766–1784.
- Kerksick, C. M., Wilborn, C. D., Roberts, M. D., Smith-Ryan, A., Kleiner, S. M., Jäger, R., … Kreider, R. B. (2018). ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 15(1), 38.
- Perim, P., Marticorena, F. M., Ribeiro, F., Barreto, G., Gobbi, N., Kerksick, C., … Saunders, B. (2019). Can the Skeletal Muscle Carnosine Response to Beta-Alanine Supplementation Be Optimized? Frontiers in Nutrition, 6, 135.
- Trexler, E. T., Smith-Ryan, A. E., Stout, J. R., Hoffman, J. R., Wilborn, C. D., Sale, C., … Antonio, J. (2015). International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12, 30.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop of 5ml (2g)|
|daily dose: 1 scoop of 5ml (4g)|
|Servings per container: 75|