Biscuits with 100% Almond Flour suitable for keto diets.
You can’t miss this recipe for anything!
The almond flour is made from natural almonds, crushing them once they are dry and peeled, without salt and without being toasted.
Recipe Tips: Almond Flour Biscuits
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuit
- Number of servings: 20
- Cooking style: European
- 250g of almond flour from FoodSeries.
- 120ml of Organic Coconut Oil from BioSeries.
- 120g of 100% coconut sugar from FoodSeries.
- 1 Medium size egg.
- 20-30ml almond milk with no added sugar.
- ½ Baking Yeast packet.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- Optional 1: Sugar free dark chocolate from FoodSeries.
- Optional 2: Coconut and peanut cream with honey from FoodSeries.
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,6g|
|of which sugars:||5,9g|
How to make: Almond Flour Biscuits
- Place the egg in a bowl with the tempered coconut oil (liquid) and a pinch of salt. Beat the mixture.
- Add the coconut sugar to the egg and coconut oil mixture.
- Add half of the almond flour and half of the baking powder to the whole mixture.
- Once the mixture increases in density, until the utensil becomes difficult to use, add the rest of the almond flour very slowly and mix with your hands.
- If the mixture becomes too thick after adding all the almond flour, a small amount (20-30ml) of almond drink without added sugar can be used.
- Caution! The mixture must remain thick, with a consistency that is malleable by hand and does not allow mixing with kitchen tools.
- The plant milk should only be used if the mixture contains so much almond flour that it is not possible to integrate it completely.
- Take small amounts (30-40g) of the mixture and make dumplings with your hands.
- Place the balls on a baking tray with non-stick paper and flatten them slightly with your hands, until they are 3-4cm high.
- Optional 1: Add small pieces of the dark chocolate bar to make sugar-free chocolate chips. Place the tray in a medium height oven preheated to 170ºC for 14-16 minutes.
- Optional 2: Add coconut cream and peanuts with honey once the biscuits are baked.
Serve them with a fresh Evowhey Protein 2.0 to go with it!