We’ve got a delicious snack for you: Chocolate and Peanut Biscuits.
Recipe Tips: Chocolate and Peanut Biscuits
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuits
- Number of servings: 12
- Cooking style: European
- 2 scoops of FoodSeries Instant Oat Flour chocolate and peanut flavour
- 1 tablespoon of FoodSeries Peanut Butter
- 50ml of dairy or plant milk
- 5g of baking powder
- 1 egg
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0,3g|
|of which sugars:||0,25g|
How to make: Chocolate and Peanut Biscuits
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, leaving the peanut butter for the end, and stir until you get a homogeneous dough.
- On grease-proof paper, spread the dough and make the cuts for the biscuits.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook for about 12 minutes at 130º.
- Garnish with peanut butter to taste.