Sweet or savoury? If you prefer savoury, this is the perfect recipe for you.
You can enjoy this amazing recipe at any time, for breakfast, snack or even dinner… Fit Ham and Cheese Pastry. Delicious and very easy to prepare!
Recipe Tips: Fit Ham and Cheese Pastry
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: American
- 35 g Natural Yoghurt
- 20 g Instant Oat Flour 2.0 by FoodSeries
- 15 g Spelt or Wheat Flour
- 5 g Baking Powder
- Low-fat cheese
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2g|
|of which sugars:||0,6g|
How to make: Fit Ham and Cheese Pastry
- Mix the yoghurt with the flours and the baking powder and stir well.
- Roll out the dough with the help of two baking papers to make it thin and rectangular.
- Fill with the ham and cheese and fold closed.
- Bake 15-18 min at 195º C.
Easy to make - 100%
Ingredients - 100%
Nutrional value - 100%
Taste - 100%