- Natural peanut butter
- 100% natural, without additives
- Palm oil-free
- Without added salt nor sugar
- Suitable for vegans/vegetarians
- It provides vegetable protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals
- Made only with 100% roasted peanuts with peel
Table of contents
Peanut Butter by FoodSeries is a peanut spread solely made with roasted peanuts with peel.
It does not have palm oil, added sugar or salt. The main and only ingredient is peanuts with peel.
We can use this type of spreads within a healthy lifestyle due to their nutrients, since it is a source of vegetable protein.
Every 100g of Peanut Butter provide:
- Around 30g of protein
- 11g of Carbohydrates
- 45g of fat, mostly unsaturated, mono and polyunsaturated. In other words, healthy fat.
Therefore, we can see that it is a product with a high nutritional value that we can eat at any time of the day: afternoon snack, breakfast and between meals. Its micronutrient supply, including essential vitamins and minerals, make of Peanut Butter by FoodSeries a top spread in our kitchen.
There are many peanut spreads in the market, but not all of them are the same. Conventional peanut butters include trans fat or partially hydrogenated fat in their composition. These fats completely alter the nutrient profile of the product to the point that it becomes harmful for our health.
Unlike the rest, the peanut spread that we make in HSN does not have unwanted fats and it only includes healthy fats for our body.
In fact, we perform a careful manufacturing process that keeps all the properties of the peanuts intact. In the end, the final product is a healthy and natural peanut spread.
There are several options when it comes to consuming this product:
- You can eat a spoonful at any time of the day in order to get an extra nutrient supply.
- Add it to your pre or post-workout protein shakes so that you can enjoy the delicious flavor of peanuts.
- Using peanut butter in your fitness recipes is a great way of adding flavor to your dishes.
- Spread it on pancakes and enjoy an excellent breakfast!
- In this post, you will find some ideas to use the peanut butter in your most delicious recipes, try it now!
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 15g|
|Servings per container: 66|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturated||1.2g|
|of which sugars||0.8g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
PEANUT BUTTER 1Kg CRUNCHY ingredients:Toasted peanuts with shell (100%). Without palm oil, added sugar or salt.
How to take PEANUT BUTTER 1Kg CRUNCHY:Before consuming peanut butter, you have to mix it until you get a creamy texture. Try it with toasts or desserts, with your shakes, cookies, or cakes.
Warnings de PEANUT BUTTER 1Kg CRUNCHY:Keep in a cool and dry place. It can contain traces of peanuts, sesame seeds and/or other nuts.
Videos Related To PEANUT BUTTER
Excellent value for money!
It's just so good! Crunchy, fresh and amazing smoky flavour! Recommended 100% for your smoothies or your spread on a piece of ciabatta! Amazing!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Good peanut butter
Syed ali, 25/04/2020
Very good and smooth peanut butterHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
This PB is just as good as I expected, crunchy, nutty and addictive.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Excellent single ingredient product
I was looking for a long time for a PB that contains only peanuts, that tastes great and at an affordable price point. This PB is by far the best I found, I will stick to HSN now that I found this product.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics