Delicious chocolate and peanut bites to enjoy as a tasty afternoon snack or with a coffee at breakfast.
Recipe Tips: Chocolate and Peanut Bites
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Bite
- Number of servings: 9
- Cooking style: European
- 5 scoops of Low-Fat Peanut Butter Powder from HSNfoods.
- 2 scoops of Erythritol Powder from HSNfoods.
- 4 scoops of Cocoa Powder from HSNfoods.
- 1 tablespoon of Nut Chocolate Protein Spread from HSNfoods.
- 8 digestive-type biscuits.
- Ground peanuts.
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1g|
|of which sugars:||4g|
How to make: Chocolate and Peanut Bites
- Add the biscuits to the blender.
- Blend until you have a fine mix.
- Put the peanut butter powder in bowl.
- Add water until the desired texture is reached.
- Add the ground biscuits to the peanut butter.
- Fill a mould with grease-proof paper and the mix.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- For the chocolate, melt a tablespoon of butter.
- In a bowl, add the cocoa powder, melted butter and erythritol.
- Stir, adding water to obtain the desired texture.
- Add a tablespoon of Nut Choco to the cocoa mix.
- Pour the chocolate into the previous mixture already refrigerated.
- Put it back in the fridge for at least four hours.
- Take it out of the mould.
- Add crushed peanuts to taste.