Who could say no to these pancakes? An irresistible Cookies and Cream Pancakes breakfast!
Recipe Tips: Cookies and Cream Pancake
- Preparation time: 6 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Pancake
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 1 serving of Cookies and Cream flavour Evolate 2.0 from HSNsports
- 4 egg whites
- 75g of Chocolate flavour Instant Oat Flour from HSNfoods
- 150ml of plant-based or dairy milk
- 4 Oreo-type biscuits
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1,6g|
|of which sugars:||5,7g|
How to make: Cookies and Cream Pancake
- Mix the oat flour and the egg whites together.
- Cook the pancakes in a non-stick pan.
- Once ready, stick them on a plate.
- To prepare the topping: add the dairy or plant milk to a mixing glass, together with the protein serving, and stir well.
- Crush 3 biscuits and add it to the topping.
- Pour the mix over the pancakes, and crumble another biscuit over the top with your hands.