Today, we have a vegan recipe for you: Lemon Digestive Biscuits.
Recipe Tips: Lemon Digestive Biscuits
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 18 minutes
- Portion size: 1
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 150g Instant Oat Flour by FoodSeries
- 55g Oat Flakes by FoodSeries
- 50g Coconut Sugar by FoodSeries
- 1 tsp Ceylon Cinnamon by FoodSeries
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 50ml lemon juice
- 60ml olive oil
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.3g|
|of which sugars:||5,5g|
How to make: Lemon Digestive Biscuits
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and blend.
- Knead well.
- Put the dough on baking paper, another on top, and stretch it out with a roller.
- Cut the dough with a pasta cutter or a glass.
- Bake at 175°C for 15-18 min.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack until they turn crisp.