A recipe for a delicious autumn afternoon snack: Autumn Dumplings with Sweet Potato and Coconut, delicious!
Recipe Tips: Autumn Balls
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Ball
- Number of servings: 18
- Cooking style: European
- 1 Sweet Potato
- 80g Fine Dried Coconut Powder from FoodSeries
- Caramel Syrup from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,6g|
|of which sugars:||1,4g|
How to make: Autumn Balls
- Cut the sweet potato into cubes to be cooked for about 8 minutes in the microwave at maximum power in LEKUE, or we can cook it in the oven wrapped in aluminium foil, but it will take longer to cook, about an hour.
- Remove the cooked sweet potato and mash it with a fork until you get a purée.
- Add the syrup to taste and the 60g of grated coconut and mix until you get a uniform dough.
- Make little balls with the dough and dip them in the rest of the grated coconut.