L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE POWDER
- L-Carnitine Tartrate powder.
- RAW format.
- No additives.
- Good solubility.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Table of contents
L-Carnitine L-tartrate powder by RawSeries is a vegan powdered food supplement based on L-carnitine tartaric salts.
This food supplement contains no food additives. 100% RAW, suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We explain all the characteristics of our Carnitine Tartrate!
This food supplement contains no ingredients of animal origin in its composition.
L-Carnitine L-tartrate powder is 100% suitable for vegan diets.
L-carnitine L-tartrate by HSN is presented in powder form, with a small particle diameter.
This feature improves the distribution of the powder in the water when mixing, making it easier to obtain a homogeneous suspension, without the need to use a shaker or a special container.
This product contains only L-carnitine L-tartrate and nothing else.
There are no food additives, sweeteners or flavourings in its composition, so its taste is that of the tartaric acid in the salt, moderately acidic and slightly bitter.
It combines very well with other compounds of similar palatability profile, especially used in pre-workouts, such as:
It is preferable not to mix it with protein shakes as it may alter the taste of the product.
Goes great with:
Do you want to know more?
- Boron, W., Boulpaep, E. (Eds.) (2017). Medical physiology: a cellular and molecular approach. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders/Elsevier.
- Saleh, A. (2015). Lipid Biochemistry: For Mecial Sciences. Bloomingtin, IN: iUniverse.
- Van Loon, L. J., Greenhaff, P. L., Constantin-Teodosiu, D., Saris, W. H., & Wagenmakers, A. J. (2001). The effects of increasing exercise intensity on muscle fuel utilisation in humans. The Journal of Physiology, 536(Pt 1), 295–304.
- Volek, J. S., Kraemer, W. J., Rubin, M. R., Gómez, A. L., Ratamess, N. A., & Gaynor, P. (2002). l-Carnitine l-tartrate supplementation favorably affects markers of recovery from exercise stress. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, 282(2), E474–E482.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops of 0.5ml (1000mg)|
|Daily dose: 6 scoops of 0.5ml (3000mg)|
|Servings per container: 150|
L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE POWDER 150g ingredients:L-carnitine L-tartrate.
Warnings de L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE POWDER 150g:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Mix 2 scoops of 0,5ml with 50-100ml of water. Take from 1 to 3 times a day.
Videos Related To L-CARNITINE L-TARTRATE POWDER
A satisfied customer says:
Helps convert body fat into available fuel and raises the levels of certain enzymes needed to metabolize sugars, starches and other carbohydrates. Gives you more energy during workouts and reduces lactic acid buildup. Cleans the bloodstream of ammonia and helps create glycogen, the body's way of storing glucose. Helps prevent muscle atrophy.Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.